By StopherSylvia
MrMasochism wrote:He's still not balanced

How so? Straighten the neck more?
By MrMasochism
#69021 Just think about the distribution of weight on the model and how it needs to be distributed for a biped (with a tail) to stand upright. As it is, that tail is far too short to handle him leaning that far forward of his hips
By StopherSylvia
#69105 How's this?
Spoiler:

I had Forgotten about the tail and thanks for all the feedback other models I have posted have gone quiet like my Beldum or haven't gotten any feedback at all like my Registeel.
By StopherSylvia
#69422 I moved the feet forward and i had accidentally saved over the texture and had to redo. Hopefully it still looks good
Spoiler:
By tkgamer18
#70191 Very nice improved model but make the head a bit more pointed
By StopherSylvia
tkgamer18 wrote:Very nice improved model but make the head a bit more pointed

It is pointed from the angle I gave last comment, the camera is actually not on his direct side so it makes the head look roundish look at one of my previous posts and I think the ones in the updated first post shows this
By Nokuse
#88927 Assuming the one in the last available post with a pic is the latest..
the whole body needs more curve, he needs to lean forwards a lot more, the curve of the spine should mostle be above the shoulders for the most drastic part.
The tail should more or less follow the curve of the body at the moment it seems to just lay out flat, it also curves upwards as it bends.
The foot should have less of a log shape and more of a kedneybean or cashew shape to it, rounder rather than straight up and down.
The spikes are where they should be located but they still seem too far apart, perhaps make them a little larger and play with how quickly they taper down so they dont become too long?
The face could be a bit more pointed and angular from the side it seems there is no point and the nose to forehead transition seems round instead of angular. The chin could be tucked up a bit, while I think the top needs to be a bit taller. If you can make the eyes line up with the eyesocket type thing he has that would be great so you cant see the area above the eye and the piece that drops from his eye area should be less of a rectangle, just a slight taper.

3D Pokedex Pro Model
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDVIxyXfgU8
I think this should help a lot.
JOIN THE TEAM