By Umbreon1110
#68500 Shadow: " This is Team Rocket. Not team Volt. "
Blitz began to inspect the Latios a bit, and then he almost fainted of shock. He and Shadow had a quick conversation in the pokemon language.
Shadow: " What! You are saying This Latios is... Well it makes sense if you put it together with what that guy said but... How could they do that? WHY WOULD THEY. "

By Lettucecow
#68503 They aren't team volt yes, but they ARE on the same brain level so I figured they would thin the same, they ARE both idiots.
By Waterboyr
#68506 "Well that was too easy... We really need some stronger training pokemon... Well they grow with us so eventually they will be hard enough."
I walk down the hallway towards the area where everyone is.

(Team Rocket is not a bunch of idiots lol like Jessy and James maybe but they don't really count...)
By Waterboyr
#68512 (Yeah those two are but the organization isn't... Oh and then that guy in the game that gives away the secret base location...)
By Umbreon1110
#68521 The most unexpected thing ever in everything. Boom. :3

The Latios floated back up, it seemed weak.
Maybe a Latios?: " G-guys... It's me.. ugh.. They did this... Then they ambushed me, and tried to put some sort of mind control thing on me.. I can barely do anything... No idea how to work myself... But I'm sure this is temporary... "
JOIN THE TEAM