By Lettucecow
#68182 No! Squirtle! [the orb comes down and hits me on the head and I fall down] Ouch.....Where did this thing come from? I don't know....You think we should go back to base and tell the rangers what happened? We have no idea where squirtle went so....lets just go back. Good idea! We can rethink our strategies there. [we head back to base and give the rangers report of what happened]

By Umbreon1110
#68211 The letter falls out from the cloth coating the orb.
It says the following

To Oshawott
I have flown away from the base for a reason, ya know. It was to get this orb. This orb is
a one-time ue object though, it has the ability to purify corrupted pokemon. You must
find Squirtle, and use the orb on him. He needs it. I have my own matters to attend to.
Thanks for everything.
-Blaze
By Lettucecow
#68241 Hey steve? What? Theres a note on the orb! What does it say? It says:
To Oshawott
I have flown away from the base for a reason, ya know. It was to get this orb. This orb is
a one-time ue object though, it has the ability to purify corrupted pokemon. You must
find Squirtle, and use the orb on him. He needs it. I have my own matters to attend to.
Thanks for everything.
-Blaze

You think we.....Of course! Lets go find squirtle! [I ask charmander and bulbasaur to come with us] Where should we start looking? Maybe the forest? Ok to the forest
we go!
By Lettucecow
#68311 [We enter the forest] Man there isn't a soul in this place! Its kinda lonely....I'm going to call this place the Wistful Woods. Theres no sign of squirtle here...
By Waterboyr
#68324 (remember this: No curing and ESPCIALLY NO FINDING ME!)
A Haunter falls to the ground defeated next to them.
Strange because all of the haunters seemed infected...
He says, "I'm... the last... non0infected Haunter..."
By Lettucecow
#68327 [I know] Whoah! Non Infected haunter? Bulbasaur go take him back to base for medical attention!We'll wait for you in the clearing of the forest! Alrighty! [Bulbasaur takes haunter back to base]
ByGenericNameHere
#68433 Salamence: *sees a shadow, looks like an oshawott*
Salamence: aiy look its oshawott, but he has a haunter
Cyndaquil: lets follow them then

*i hop on salamence and we fly overwards*
By Umbreon1110
#68439 I was circling above Oshawott still, and I saw Slamence and Cyndaquil., so I dove down near them.
Blaze: " Oh hi guys, I got good news and bad news. Bad news, Squirtle infected. Good news, they are with a non-infected haunter. Or so that haunter claims. "
By Waterboyr
#68501 Bulbasaur: We need to save him!
Charmander: We were a trio! We were the leaders of the rangers... And without him it's not the same...
Bulbasaur and Charmander: We need to find him! We need to stop this!
They sprint off into the forest angry.
(No evolving the ranger members btw, like lettuce can evolve but he can't evolve steve.)
By Lettucecow
#68505 [i'm not going to evolve (:] Hey guys! Wait up! [they sprint off angrily into the deepest part of the forest] Ugh....lets go steve!
JOIN THE TEAM