Is it ready

89%
8%
4%
By Nickthelegend
#6833 Charizard Final form (maybe)
Did alot of work on the head, tweaked wings a little and that's about it.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Please feel free to revote

By SPG
#6835 someone help me out here, i cant put my finger on it, but for what ever reason, the face doesnt seem like it fits the body (helpful criticism right?) my god, what is it.......
By LightAdept
#6839 I think its the Unobrow. Try making it sorta....curve downward in the center. Like a valley or something. Just the straight line makes him look like Ed from that old tv show....w/e it was called.
By Nickthelegend
LightAdept wrote:I think its the Unobrow. Try making it sorta....curve downward in the center. Like a valley or something. Just the straight line makes him look like Ed from that old tv show....w/e it was called.

I intentionally went heavy on the brow ridge as charizard is generally scowlly but it was a little overboard how does this look
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
By SPG
LightAdept wrote:I think its the Unobrow. Try making it sorta....curve downward in the center. Like a valley or something. Just the straight line makes him look like Ed from that old tv show....w/e it was called.

ed edd and eddy
By LightAdept
#6844 Well, from the direct front, he looks like a complete derp. But from the side it looks pretty good. I'd say that head is about as good as its gonna get, for me anyways.
By SPG
Madness58 wrote:This is for Minecraft btw... Great Charizard! I wish for Hypno the true derp pokemon!!

hahahaha.......... NEVER use that as an argument here, minecraft means nothing, this is pixelmon
JOIN THE TEAM