By SeductiveSmoke
#6714 I like the new charizard compared to the current one that is in game. The major thing I got from the current one was that it looks... well, derpy. It is good, but it could be better.

How are the wings coming along?

By SPG
SeductiveSmoke wrote:I like the new charizard compared to the current one that is in game. The major thing I got from the current one was that it looks... well, derpy. It is good, but it could be better.

ya, forget about the one in game that you all know and hate, it was replaced in the latest update (should ahve been replaced a long time ago)
By Nickthelegend
SeductiveSmoke wrote:I like the new charizard compared to the current one that is in game. The major thing I got from the current one was that it looks... well, derpy. It is good, but it could be better.

wings are done just finishing the chest texture now.
Spoiler:
By Dudeman
#6799 Ok. Liking the Charizard model so far, but the one problem I have is between Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Please correct me if I am wrong about anything, but here is what I think you did with the two models. I think you modeled Nidoking first and then thought that by rotating the chest blocks, changing up the ears a little bit, and taking away the teeth that stick out from the jaw, and then retextured it, you would have a Nidoqueen. There is one small problem with this, if this is how you did it: Nidoking and Nidoqueen are not the same pokemon just in different colors and with a few minor changes. First of all, Nidoking is a bit taller than Nidoqueen, and I know GUI can fix everything but as of right now, your models look the same height. Also, Nidoqueen looks a lot more tame than Nidoking, with very few sharp spikes other than the three on her back and 1 blunt one on her head. Lastly, for both models, the heads seem a bit too boxy. Try to use rotated blocks or something to make the heads come to a point (again, more sharply for Nidoking and more rounded for Nidoqueen.) Images for the two pokemon are below:

Nidoking:

Nidoqueen:

Wow, I wrote a lot. If you have any questions or want some more advice, please don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this, as I may not reply too much, but watch the forums often. Again, they're good models, but I think you just mistook Nidoqueen and Nidoking for being the same pokemon with different colors and features due to gender.
By Nickthelegend
Dudeman wrote:Ok. Liking the Charizard model so far, but the one problem I have is between Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Please correct me if I am wrong about anything, but here is what I think you did with the two models. I think you modeled Nidoking first and then thought that by rotating the chest blocks, changing up the ears a little bit, and taking away the teeth that stick out from the jaw, and then retextured it, you would have a Nidoqueen. There is one small problem with this, if this is how you did it: Nidoking and Nidoqueen are not the same pokemon just in different colors and with a few minor changes. First of all, Nidoking is a bit taller than Nidoqueen, and I know GUI can fix everything but as of right now, your models look the same height. Also, Nidoqueen looks a lot more tame than Nidoking, with very few sharp spikes other than the three on her back and 1 blunt one on her head. Lastly, for both models, the heads seem a bit too boxy. Try to use rotated blocks or something to make the heads come to a point (again, more sharply for Nidoking and more rounded for Nidoqueen.) Images for the two pokemon are below:

Nidoking:

Nidoqueen:

Wow, I wrote a lot. If you have any questions or want some more advice, please don't hesitate to PM me or reply to this, as I may not reply too much, but watch the forums often. Again, they're good models, but I think you just mistook Nidoqueen and Nidoking for being the same pokemon with different colors and features due to gender.

Thanks for the advice and you guessed right btw but they were made for a different mod in a different time and I will probably be redoing both of them completely.
By SeductiveSmoke
SPG wrote:

ya, forget about the one in game that you all know and hate, it was replaced in the latest update (should ahve been replaced a long time ago)

Really? Cool stuff, I'll check that out right away! ( I've been excited over Monster Hunter recently, that diverted my attention for a bit )
JOIN THE TEAM