By karrybird
| Show

flying position:

By Tempo777
#67944 AWESOME :D, don't think any1 will find a flaw in this one
By xWildxManx
#67975 Again, another great model Karry!

Maya is tough when ya start out >_<
By Foquine
#67978 Can I suggest you smooth up the roots of its leaf-wings ? I think they are still in leaf-shape when attached to the body.

Can't see anything else. :)
By darksideJr
#68080 This is great! I Miss this pokemon! You never see it in any of the games anymore!
By Harbinger
#68094 Another great model Karry! I was about to make this one myself but good job I checked the forums first :D . How's the texturing progress going? Looking forward to seeing your new models with textures.
By Edeodin
Harbinger wrote:Another great model Karry! I was about to make this one myself but good job I checked the forums first :D . How's the texturing progress going? Looking forward to seeing your new models with textures.

Ha, I was also considering this guy! :D

Karry, he looks awesome! <3 Nothing really jumps out of me in terms of critique until the texture gets applied. Speaking of which, do you still need some help on the texturing front? I can try to help you on Skype if you want. :)
By KuryoZT
#68154 [quote="Edeodin"<3 Nothing really jumps out of me in terms of critique until the texture gets applied.[/quote]
That's because it's perfect :D
Well, except I'd give it more width for the belly, and cut the neck more from the belly, but that would only make it less natural looking.
Oh, and dem bananas, can we get a smaller ones than the others? I know it's jsut in the sprite because of the 2D, but I'd love that little touch, won't miss it, but love it anyway. Awsome job karry.
For the texture, I think the leaves falling from its back will prove to be biches, real hard to make. So good luck on that, texture-god.
By Lettucecow
#68189 Man You never disappoint karry! Its awesome :D
By karrybird
Edeodin wrote:
Harbinger wrote:Another great model Karry! I was about to make this one myself but good job I checked the forums first :D . How's the texturing progress going? Looking forward to seeing your new models with textures.

Ha, I was also considering this guy! :D

Karry, he looks awesome! <3 Nothing really jumps out of me in terms of critique until the texture gets applied. Speaking of which, do you still need some help on the texturing front? I can try to help you on Skype if you want. :)

actually yeah, that would be great if you could help me out on skype. :)
JOIN THE TEAM