Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Nissalee
#68105 Today I got my first berry, a Leppa! I realize it can be used on a pokemon to restore PP, but can this berry be planted?

By Kyiv
#68109 Not currently. Im pretty sure of it. I might be wrong though.
By Eathuis
#68112 I don't think the berries can be planted yet, sorry.
By Nissalee
#68114 After a few attempts, I see that you guys are right. Well, I'm excited to see how this could turn out in the future of the mod!
By GhostWolf2398
Nissalee wrote:After a few attempts, I see that you guys are right. Well, I'm excited to see how this could turn out in the future of the mod!

Berries are planned for a future update. There is a lot of modeling to do getting individual bushes for each of the many types of berry, but don't worry, it is being worked on.
By KuryoZT
#68140 Well, answered, so locking this.
On another note, it was in the making. Haven't seen any progress, but I'm not really looking for it in the forums. I'm slow, so still trying to find my way here, and being without my own computer isn't really helping me.
But yeah, unless it changed without me knowing it, and it might just have, berries will be plantable in a future release of Pixelmon.
Look forward to it, unless someone post under me that it's been dropped, but I can't see the future, sorry.
By KuryoZT
#68142 Well, answered, so locking this.
On another note, it was in the making. Haven't seen any progress, but I'm not really looking for it in the forums. I'm slow, so still trying to find my way here, and being without my own computer isn't really helping me.
But yeah, unless it changed without me knowing it, and it might just have, berries will be plantable in a future release of Pixelmon.
Look forward to it, unless someone post under me that it's been dropped, but I can't see the future, sorry.
Edit: my internet derped out, so I posted after Ghostwolf, and he said basically the same thing I did, so...
Locking this.
JOIN THE TEAM