How do you feel about the changes we have made to the server since you joined?

88%
13%
By GeliaLupus
#66637 Hello I'm Part of the Elite Four and the Pewter City gym alternate and as Quak said above "I'm raring to take on challengers at any time". I'd like to Quote what Lord Chaotic said above "This really is the best that I have found" because I 100% agree with him in everyway because it truly is the best one yet. The people are friendly and great, the map as Lord stated above "Is Beautiful" and I can agree with him because when I first logged onto the server I was breath taken when everything brought back my childhood memories of Red/Blue/Yellow. I suggest you should all join this server As soon as possible. I'm enjoying the experience on the server and I think you all would as well.

By Quakthorn
GeliaLupus wrote:Hello I'm Part of the Elite Four and the Pewter City gym alternate and as Quak said above "I'm raring to take on challengers at any time". I'd like to Quote what Lord Chaotic said above "This really is the best that I have found" because I 100% agree with him in everyway because it truly is the best one yet. The people are friendly and great, the map as Lord stated above "Is Beautiful" and I can agree with him because when I first logged onto the server I was breath taken when everything brought back my childhood memories of Red/Blue/Yellow. I suggest you should all join this server As soon as possible. I'm enjoying the experience on the server and I think you all would as well.

Thanks, GeliaLupus! :mrgreen:

Other news: We are in the process of getting our 1.6.2 update out. We are currently in the Alpha stage but worry not, We will release Pixelenium for 1.6.2 as soon as humanly possible!
By Quakthorn
#67189 Update:

Originally, we were using BukkitForge for our server. We were getting daily server crashes for OutOfMemory aka BukkitForge couldn't handle Mods and Plugins very well. After speaking with other server owners, I checked out MCPC and found it to be not only more updated, but appears to be more stable.

So this should take care of those silly memory crashes and we will be up 24/7 as originally promised, except during our 5-10 minutes nightly restarts that allows more Pokemon to spawn and clears any possible lag on the server :)

Sidenote: We were planning to update to Pixelmon for 1.6.2 as soon as it was released, but upon updating our mods and plugins, we have found out Noppes, the maker of CustomNPCs mod, is currently vacationing in Italy and will not be updating his mod to 1.6.2 for some time.

Because of this, we will be remaining in 1.5.2 version for some time :(

Fear not!

We will continue to stay in contact with Noppes and give updates as we get the info about his mod and updates. As soon as we get word that the update has been released, we will be updating to 1.6.2 and we finally get to enjoy the new Pokemon releases, the new changes that will be happening on our server and much, much more :D

For now, please stay in 1.5.2 if you wish to continue or join our server as we wait for our update.
By Quakthorn
#67478 I would like to welcome deathtrapedu as our newest Saffron City Gym Leader :D

We are seeking more gym leaders and alts to finish off our Kanto Region. (See Post about Gym Leaders / Alts open postions for list and link for app)

Also, we will be adding more side quests since we have gotten players claiming that money is too hard of a thing to come by on our server. This is a on-going process to make the server better and more entertaining for our playerbase.

Another note: We are getting a steady growing playerbase, so if you like our server, leave a post here, letting us know what you like!
By DryiceNightfury
#67857 This server definitely deserves a sticky. The staff members are polite, and the community is very kind and helpful. From the other Pixelmon servers that I have been on, this one is the best by far. The best part about this server is that you can enjoy your journey through the Kanto region going to the pokemarts to purchase items and selling the drops you get from defeated pixelmon without the hassle of mining up the ores you need and starting apricorn farms just for a few pokeballs.
By Quakthorn
DryiceNightfury wrote:This server definitely deserves a sticky. The staff members are polite, and the community is very kind and helpful. From the other Pixelmon servers that I have been on, this one is the best by far. The best part about this server is that you can enjoy your journey through the Kanto region going to the pokemarts to purchase items and selling the drops you get from defeated pixelmon without the hassle of mining up the ores you need and starting apricorn farms just for a few pokeballs.

Thanks, DryiceNightfury! :mrgreen: I love hearing about our players and how they enjoy our server. There's times when I get frustated with some of the issues that we get with some of the bugs, but I see comments like these, it makes it worthwhile.

We will attempt to bring more & more content to the server as we update over time :mrgreen:
By Quakthorn
Quakthorn wrote:We are still in the need for Gym Leaders & Alts.

Here's a list of what is still currently needed to finish Kanto Region's Gyms.

Pewter City:
Gym Alt 2

Cerculan City:
Gym Alt 2

Vermillion City:
Gym Alt 2

Celadon City:
Gym Alt 1 & 2

Fuschia City:
Gym Alt 1 & 2

Saffron City:
Gym Alt 1 & 2

Cinnabar City
Gym Alt 1 & 2

Viridian City:
Gym Alt 1, 2 & 3

If you wish to become a Gym Leader or a Gym Alt, please use the form found at http://www.conquestserver.com/pixelenium-rules.html

Be sure to include an active email account as we will email you about your application and our Gym policies.

As you can see, our gym positions are slowly being covered by our playerbase.

We would like to congratulate Jigg99 on their Cerculan Gym Alt position & Evan100216 on becoming our Fuschia City Gym Leader.

You may still apply for our positions at the website located in the link above.

Thanks for all those who have applied so far. If you have applied but have not been accepted as of yet, we are still reviewing any and all applications carefully to be sure we are choosing the best canditates for our gym positions.
By Evan100216
#68265 This server is amazing. Not only is everyone friendly, but the Role Play/Polished/Competitive aspect of the server is by far, 100 times better than others I've seen. Logging on for the first time, you get welcomed by many people who will do lots of nice things such as help evolve your Kadabra into an Alakazam ^.^
So far we have Kanto out, but we're adding in the other regions as their pokemon are released. But basically, if you're looking for a fun server that's almost exactly like the games, but 10 times better. Then this is the server for you.
JOIN THE TEAM