By Il_Lupo
#67752 That's great. Now push his legs and lower body forwards a bit. Those arms are reaaally bugging me, but I guess they'll get fixed up in animation..
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:That's great. Now push his legs and lower body forwards a bit. Those arms are reaaally bugging me, but I guess they'll get fixed up in animation..

I know what u mean about the arms, push including the tail or extended it?
By charmander
#67834 I leik it. But the front looks weird.
By Tempo777
#67851 maybe making him stand up some more, would help, although this really is the pose Groudon had, I LOVE IT :D
By snowclause
#67869 looks good but if i can make a suggestion, change the position of the arms so that they're not just facing outwards =)
By ilovepokemon
snowclause wrote:looks good but if i can make a suggestion, change the position of the arms so that they're not just facing outwards =)

i agree with snowclause, the arms must be in a neutral position
By dakoda14
#67877 Groudon has rounded hands but BOY does that model looks good!
By Vespirs
#67880 He is leaning forwards far too much.
By StopherSylvia
#68031 I need an animator to tell me, do the arms need to be in a different position cause this is a neutral position but it might not be the best one, I see what you mean about him leaning to far forward, on the models i make i always notice something is off before I post or feedback but can never figure out what it is. I think him leaning forward to much might be what is off.
JOIN THE TEAM