By Edeodin
#67217 As planned, here is Lanturn! The lighting in Maya wasn't very kind to his underside in the front shot.

| Show

Update:
| Show

By Css1234567890123
#67487 I love how this thing looks, but could you smooth the stomach out some, it looks weird to me.
By SubGenesis
#67536 Awesome can't really criticise on much here, maybe split the top of the body into more segments as it looks a teenie bit chopped off to me
Also a wee that bit off topic but does anyone else like the idea of lanturn dropping fishing rods I.e. Normal lantern has small chance of dropping good rod, boss lantern has small chance of dropping super rod
By mistertister
#67540 edeo i noticed that you have aggron in your picture does this mean your going to make an aggron model!! im super excited if you are and please do it soon i would love it next update!!!! it would be aweeesome
By Azelf22
#67609 As a water trainer on most servers, I must say this model is just incredible! <3
By karrybird
#67654 thank you for making this, it looks amazing! :D
By Edeodin
Css1234567890123 wrote:I love how this thing looks, but could you smooth the stomach out some, it looks weird to me.

Yeah the lighting is making it look a lot more awkward than it actually is trust me. I'll tweak it a bit though and see if that helps.

SubGenesis wrote:Awesome can't really criticise on much here, maybe split the top of the body into more segments as it looks a teenie bit chopped off to me
Also a wee that bit off topic but does anyone else like the idea of lanturn dropping fishing rods I.e. Normal lantern has small chance of dropping good rod, boss lantern has small chance of dropping super rod

Yeah I can change the top of the body a bit. Not sure about the fishing rod idea though. I personally think it'd be weird to find any Pokemon with a fishing rod on them, but that might just be game nostalgia talking. :lol:

Azelf22 wrote:As a water trainer on most servers, I must say this model is just incredible! <3

Thank you! :D I know Lanturn's not the best for competition, but I'd still like to see him get some love!

karrybird" wrote:thank you for making this, it looks amazing! :D

It was my pleasure, of course. ;) I had this little guy on my team back in the G/S/C days, so when I was trying to think of some more under-appreciated Pokemon he instantly came to mind.
By ownerpure5
#73286 this is one pokemon i'd like to eat .w.
By Kaesker
#76287 If you fix the underside it should be good to go.
JOIN THE TEAM