By Lettucecow
#67243 What do with this guy? Um...maybe we can punish him? Oh your awake steve! Yeah...I'm feeling much better thanks! Anyways what should we do?

By Waterboyr
#67245 "Probably... Wel... Maybe we should ask Charmander I mean charizard I mean either of the charizards... Ask everyone?"
By Umbreon1110
#67251 I had flown off, I just had to get my head through this. It was a Quilava... but then it became a cyndaquil and lost its memory. Some new thoughts came to my head, so I flew back to the base, few through a window, grabbed Cyndaquil, and flew off, the fastest I could.
By Lettucecow
#67449 Whoa! What are you doing??? Hes a prisoner! He burnt down the treehouse! Where are you going??????
By Waterboyr
#67463 "Chraizard!"
Me, bulbasaur, and Charmander run after charizard. (We are like kind of the leaders of the rangers, us three)
We keep following charizard at an alarming pace.
By Lettucecow
#67466 We can't just sit around! Lets go steve! [me and steve chase after charizard too]
By Umbreon1110
#67517 I landed on the ground for a brief moment to use Earthquake to create a large crack I the ground. It would take too long to go around, so I could get ahead. I took back off and flew above the clouds, where I cold not be seen.
Blaze: " Just a bit longer.. Hang in there. "
By Umbreon1110
#67521 I heard Squirtle, so I flew back and dropped a bag filled up with TMS, Items, and such, along with a Water, Fire, and Grass Plate
I took back off into the skies.
*Mintes later...*
I arrived at a small volcanic island, full of fire types. I landed in a cave, which was mine when I was a Charmeleon. I set down Cyndaquil.
" Stay here. Ill be back in a bit. "
I took off again.
By Waterboyr
#67524 He doesn't notice the pokemon closing in on me.
"NO!"
They surround me and I am completely enveloped in the horde. Two seconds of them stading there, then they scatter. I am no where to be seen. But where I was standing, the grass is dead. And the items in my bag become poison barbs and Dark Plates.
JOIN THE TEAM