By SPG
Vespirs wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:I was working on my Groudon and I noticed my sister was on Pokemon Fusion, and well...

Spoiler:
Say Hello to Groudix (Steeldon)

I have to say that that groudix looks badass, but it you aren't actually going to make a groudon, then I don't suggest continuing this topic.

nah im sure he is, doing something like that is effortless so i think he/she was just sharing a joke

By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
Vespirs wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:I was working on my Groudon and I noticed my sister was on Pokemon Fusion, and well...

Spoiler:
Say Hello to Groudix (Steeldon)

I have to say that that groudix looks badass, but it you aren't actually going to make a groudon, then I don't suggest continuing this topic.

nah im sure he is, doing something like that is effortless so i think he/she was just sharing a joke

He is correct, I'm taking my time to make a good looking groudon, plus I can't use the computer all day so time budgeting makes it difficult to do such a detailed model
By StopherSylvia
#67602 I have a question for the animators, Should he be in the pose from the official art work with his arms hanging down or should they be in a neutral position? Usually I put models in a neutral position, but i doubt he will be lifting his arms probably just swinging them.
By Vespirs
StopherSylvia wrote:I have a question for the animators, Should he be in the pose from the official art work with his arms hanging down or should they be in a neutral position? Usually I put models in a neutral position, but i doubt he will be lifting his arms probably just swinging them.

As neutral as you can get them.
By StopherSylvia
Vespirs wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:I have a question for the animators, Should he be in the pose from the official art work with his arms hanging down or should they be in a neutral position? Usually I put models in a neutral position, but i doubt he will be lifting his arms probably just swinging them.

As neutral as you can get them.

K thanx,btw I finished the legs, body, tail, and arms all that's left is the head
By Il_Lupo
#67702 It needs to be fatter in the belly region. Plus its head does lean forward, but not quite that much.
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:It needs to be fatter in the belly region. Plus its head does lean forward, but not quite that much.

Fatter as bigger stomach or wider?
By Il_Lupo
#67711 Bigger forwards. Not sideways. If that makes sense >.>
By StopherSylvia
Il_Lupo wrote:Bigger forwards. Not sideways. If that makes sense >.>

It does
JOIN THE TEAM