By Edeodin
#66504 Well this was certainly a random and quick intermission between models. He still needs work (e.g. rounding out the antennas, fins are too long), but I need to force myself into the habit of posting things earlier rather than later... so here he is. I plan to do Lanturn at some point, so I figured I should do Chinchou quickly beforehand. I positioned his feet on the ground for when he is released out of water, though they can easily be re-positioned for swimming.

As a side note, Girafarig is textured! I'm just having similar issues as with Stantler with leg proportions because quadrupeds aren't my strong point (only one way to get better).

| Show

Update 1
| Show

By Css1234567890123
#66518 The flipper things looks a little big to me, make them smaller, then do the rounding on the antennas and other things that you mentioned, and then I think it'll be a good looking model for Chinchou.
By Edeodin
Css1234567890123 wrote:The flipper things looks a little big to me, make them smaller, then do the rounding on the antennas and other things that you mentioned, and then I think it'll be a good looking model for Chinchou.

Flippers = fins, so yep I know they're too long. ;) Still not sure why I made the antennae blocky to begin with. Maybe I'm just too worried about maintaining Techne quality that I don't always make the best decisions.
By Harbinger
#66528 Another awesome model Edeodin, once you've fixed what you already mentioned yourself I reckon it'll be ready for approval.
By Edeodin
#66734 Thank you, Harbinger! Speaking of fixing, here's a quick update. I shortened the fins/flippers and rounded the antennae a bit.
| Show

I've also modeled Lanturn, just need to do the texture and I'll post it up here for feedback. Here's a sneak peek though:
| Show
JOIN THE TEAM