Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rzxa
#66429 Ok while I was gone for 2 days the forum just updated yeah updated now can someone tell me how do this new forum layout works?

By Vaonari
#66438 Logged in today and saw it, and it feels like the new layout is boxing me in... I don't feel constantly limiting exactly 1/7th of a user's vision is a good aesthetic but others might disagree.
By KuryoZT
#66439 Except the big black bar on the lower part of my screen that I didn't notice before, I see nothing new from what we had 3 days ago.
I must be really slow and stupid, but could you point me to what changed? Because I can't find them :( .
By S_Kunai
#66476 By the looks of it, the applications to join the team are done differently now. And it has a more advanced and nicer feel to the website.
By Vespirs
S_Kunai wrote:By the looks of it, the applications to join the team are done differently now. And it has a more advanced and nicer feel to the website.

I agree
By Css1234567890123
#66493 The website was made more visually appealing I guess you could say, and more organized in some ways as well. It has been changed for everyone, although I think it was originally meant for beta testers.
By Vespirs
Css1234567890123 wrote:The website was made more visually appealing I guess you could say, and more organized in some ways as well. It has been changed for everyone, although I think it was originally meant for beta testers.

It was changed for beta testers to find the bugs, and the bugs were worked out...... now it's public
By Foquine
#66521 I guess it's just a matter of time before we all update our minds to the forums. It is really pretty, but most buttons are changed, so we need to adapt.
By Kyiv
#66613 The forums for me is quite big. But the sleek new looks makes it all better.

Cheers,
Kyiv
JOIN THE TEAM