By Lettucecow
#63851 Much better, much cuter!

By dirtblocksteve
#63861 Haha yay! :D Do you know how to post in the aprovle section? I want to put my hoothoot and phanpy in there :p
By Vespirs
dirtblocksteve wrote:Haha yay! :D Do you know how to post in the aprovle section? I want to put my hoothoot and phanpy in there :p

Just make a new thread in the feedback section titled, '[name of the pokemon] for approval' with the pictures of the current model, and I'll move it to the approval section for you.
By Ewcongogamer
#64264 These are really small models compared to our current models. Making it large and instead of doing a stairblock system to create a roundness you can use rotated blocks to make a smooth edge. Taking a larger approach helps, if you do use stair steps you will need to add a lot more "stairs" to get the desired look.
By kungfumidget
#67197 model looks awesome and it would have definitely been one of the better models way back but things have moved on and we now using maya and blender etc but techne models in my opinion look better for minecraft ... so just use ALOT of slanted blocks :D
By dirtblocksteve
#67322 Thank you. Everyone wants everything round. That's cool and all, but seriously. This game is about CUBES! but anyways. Thank you! :)
By KuryoZT
dirtblocksteve wrote:Thank you. Everyone wants everything round. That's cool and all, but seriously. This game is about CUBES! but anyways. Thank you! :)

Nonono, we don't want round. We want good looking models, it's different.
I haven't seen yours yet, kinda hard and got no time right now, sorry. But I'll make sure to give proper feedback later, surely in a new post.
Anyway, just here to say, the models need squares, but you can make a ball with squares. Just look at SPG's Rayquaza, he put proof, to make sure people don't ask him about polys.
And yes the game is about cubes, but that doesn't mean the pixelmon models have to be simple cubes. If you want that, I heard pokecubes exist, even though the models looked really bad last time I went. Sure there are a lot, but honestly I prefer to have less in number but of way higher quality, than a bunch made in less than 5minutes that look like they were made by a 3years old. But that's just my opinion.
I hope I made it clear what I understood from what I heard from the mod's developer, and my opinion.
Have a nice day, see ya later.
JOIN THE TEAM