By EB0NFR0ST
#65026 I really hope you get it up and running. I'd love to see what your Groudon looks like. ^.^

By DaRealDrobot
EB0NFR0ST wrote:I really hope you get it up and running. I'd love to see what your Groudon looks like. ^.^

I have given up on the techne groudon and will try it on blender sometime
By StopherSylvia
#65108 I have given up on the techne groudon and will try it on blender sometime
By KuryoZT
#65689 Did I correct it the good way?
And good luck on trying Blender.
By StopherSylvia
KuryoZT wrote:Did I correct it the good way?
And good luck on trying Blender.

correct what? and thanks
By KuryoZT
StopherSylvia wrote:correct what? and thanks

About you writing on your borther's account without realizing. I deleted the first post, putting what it said in yours.
By StopherSylvia
KuryoZT wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:correct what? and thanks

About you writing on your borther's account without realizing. I deleted the first post, putting what it said in yours.

Oh yeah, duh. thanks. I will start work on Groudon when I'm done with my other projects i.e Steelix/Beldum/Metang/Metagross/Pineco/Fortress plus side animations and figuring out the Blender game and making said game.
By StopherSylvia
#66607 I was working on my Groudon and I noticed my sister was on Pokemon Fusion, and well...

Spoiler:
Say Hello to Groudix (Steeldon)

By Foquine
#66610 Interesting Side-mod...
By Vespirs
StopherSylvia wrote:I was working on my Groudon and I noticed my sister was on Pokemon Fusion, and well...

Spoiler:
Say Hello to Groudix (Steeldon)

I have to say that that groudix looks badass, but it you aren't actually going to make a groudon, then I don't suggest continuing this topic.
JOIN THE TEAM