Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By Polifroeg
#60161 Ever find yourself wandering helplessly looking for biomes? Want to like in an area near/in a biome(s) where legendary or rare pokemon spawn?
Well that's why I'm starting the seed hunters!
To join all you need to do is submit a good seed on this thread and describe how its good/handy useful the best ones will be put here! screenshots are very much appreciated

Seed 1:River swamp and plains handy for people searching for mew, dratini and scyther not the best but nonetheless handy.
Spoiler:
Seed:-1522853453 X:-466 Y:66 Z:637ImageImageImage

The aim is to give good seeds to all pixelmon players so they can avoid long journeys to far away and rare biomes such as the taiga mountains where you find articuno or find places with lots of biomes surrounding them to make their homes!

By Polifroeg
#60505 I will be at Irish College for 2 weeks starting tomorow and wont b back till 11 every night so I will be inactive so I will try to find some good seeds by tonight and I will be relying on yee to post the ones you find while im gone the idea isn't dead though
By Kevaka953
#63287 I can't find icy stones it's so annoying because I want to evolve my eever
By gokinmen
#63364 You need to find the Arctic plains and not the taiga, this is also the same place where ice mountains appear
By Kevaka953
#63454 ok thanks for info
By Kevaka953
#65158 Tominator90
By Vespirs
kurtmac wrote:eny one got a good seed for a icy mountain

LITTLE off topic, but I think I love you.
By Kevaka953
#65630 :? I'm confused and grossed out
By SPG
Kevaka953 wrote::? I'm confused and grossed out

she really likes doctor who, as for the bold... um why?
JOIN THE TEAM