By Foquine
#65350 Like brightborn said. Maybe the eyes should be in 3D? I think it is in the 3D games.. maybe SPG can help me on that, him and his 3D ripped-from-Wii models?

By gamingnut2
Foquine wrote:Like brightborn said. Maybe the eyes should be in 3D? I think it is in the 3D games.. maybe SPG can help me on that, him and his 3D ripped-from-Wii models?

He doesn't rip models off the wii version, he uses those models to make his a near perfect replica, if you don't believe look at his raquaza.
By SPG
gamingnut2 wrote:
Foquine wrote:Like brightborn said. Maybe the eyes should be in 3D? I think it is in the 3D games.. maybe SPG can help me on that, him and his 3D ripped-from-Wii models?

He doesn't rip models off the wii version, he uses those models to make his a near perfect replica, if you don't believe look at his raquaza.

well, i do rip them from battle revolution to use them as a base and give advise to others
By Vespirs
#65432 ...... still no side view.... It could be paper thin for all we know.
By Il_Lupo
#65469 My apologies. Here you go.

By cold246
#65658 I've been waiting for a new Solrock model, the one we have right now is horrible but this is just amazing! Really hope this gets approved.
By Ejm01_
#65671 Good job I would much rather have thiws in the game compared to the one thats in the game!
By TellYourGirlThx
#65672 That Looks fantastic! I have 0 Tips for Remodeling it, especially after adding proper texturing to it. *Applauds at desk* :)
JOIN THE TEAM