By Il_Lupo
#65093 A quick and easy model to do. It needs a remodel at the moment, too.

EDIT: Alright, need some opinions. Does the Solrock I posted first look best, or does this one?

By Overreactedosbol
#65094 definitely the second one for me, though i love them both.
By KuryoZT
#65103 I'll vote for th second one too, since Sollrock's spikes aren't straight, they're rocks.
So the second's closer to what I'd expect from that pixelmon.
But they're both great works.
Don't forget to do the little rocks all over its body though, I think they'd look much better actually modelled than just textured.
Good luck.
By Il_Lupo
#65112 Thanks for the feedback, everyone :)

So, I finished the main body and added the little rock bump things. Here you go:

Front:

Spoiler:

Back:

Spoiler:
By Il_Lupo
#65135 Finished the model, including shiny texture.

I used the colours directly from the sprites, so yes, shiny Solrock is meant to be that red.
By Lettucecow
#65175 That looks amazing! Great work!
By Css1234567890123
#65215 Looks great, in my opinion the current Solrock model looks like crap, this is a huge improvement.
By brightborn
#65297 great work on it though just one thing bugging me is the eyes, solrocks eyes actually have a bit more depth to them with the eyelids coming out slightly and the eye appearing to be more in the body so that way it looks like its in a socket or maybe its just me being picky i just think it would bring it to life a bit more, but great model definitely better then the one currently in game especially with the shiny being more noticeably different other then just the eye.
By Azelf22
#65319 I love your models, this one is really nice
One thing thoug, shouldn't the spires on solrock's body be a little more jagged?
JOIN THE TEAM