Quality of Each Model

22%
27%
21%
10%
6%
13%
By Ewcongogamer
#63150 I have tried and tried to get those eyes to look the best they could. Pretty much what I ended up doing for Entie and Suicune was copy their eyes from the official artworks and then size them down. Entie does look a bit odd from the front, but I'm happy with how it looks form the side.

By Ewcongogamer
#64498 Now with the addition of obj models I'm submitting my current models (one at a time) and working in blender. Sneak peak on the first post of Raikou :)
By Foquine
#64574 Since you made it to Blender, you may want to add a third dimension to the tail. :P

IMO, it looks way better on Blender. :)
By Ewcongogamer
Foquine wrote:Since you made it to Blender, you may want to add a third dimension to the tail. :P

IMO, it looks way better on Blender. :)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Raikou
All the official images do not have a third dimension to them and if the programmers want to have the tail move they can do that. This tail set up is just natural from the images. Yes I have to agree it is better in BLender, just have to figure out the texturing ....
By Il_Lupo
#64847 Omg, your blender models look good. I was considering trying Suicune in Blender, but now I don't have to. Awesome job so far ^^
By brightborn
#64872 nice work though the techne models look a bit short in body length wise and seem to lack a bit more muscular appearance though your blender model raikou looks almost spot on, maybe it needs a fraction more length not sure because of the angles of the pictures. i suggest directly front,side,back and top pictures so that way we can give you the best possible feedback. though you've done a great job on them can't wait to see them finished.
By KuryoZT
Il_Lupo wrote:Omg, your blender models look good. I was considering trying Suicune in Blender, but now I don't have to. Awesome job so far ^^

I'll totally join Lupo on that, I litteraly dropped my jaw when I saw that Raikou. Will you try doing the three others too?
Where am I going? First I should ask if they are Techne quality, I think. Last time I checked we needed them like that, but now I'm not so sure.
Anyway, I loved you Techne models, voted ready for approvals. But if you actually do give a try at the other two beasts, Entei being my favorite, total off-topic but heck I care, I would totally take a look at them.
Keep up the good work.
JOIN THE TEAM