By ZeroHiyuu
BlueArcanine wrote:Hello, I"m trying to join the server but for some reason when I log onto it, I'm stuck, and I can't do anything until it forces me off. Any ideas what's going on?

Yeah have to type /register and a password of your choice twice

Example: /register blah blah

When you log back again into the server type

/login and your password once

Example: /login blah

By Tragonite1
#61729 Hi Zero.

I would like to apply for the 8th gym in Hoenn. I want to apply for this gym because I like water pokemons, and having more responsibility on the server. I would like to have the responsibility of that gym, as a gymleader because I want to be a part of the team who makes the server better. I am highly active on the server and I love Pixelmon.

IGN: Tragonite
RC: Tragonite

Best regards

Tragonite
By dumgum17
#61936 Hello Zero,

I am here to apply as a mod on your wounderful server. I would like to become mod for a few reasons: I love helping people, I love watching the server grow and because I think I can really help out the server and the comunity in total. I live in Canada and my time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I have been recommended by two of your staff: Plushie_69 and Helms_That_Guy. I am very active on the server and don't go on many vacations there for I can have more online time. I respect the staff completly and would love to be apart of it. I have been on the server for almost a month. I do go on RC every time I am on the server.

My IGN is: Dumgum17

My RC name is: Dumgum17

I can't wait to see your response, Dumgum.
By ZeroHiyuu
Tragonite1 wrote:Hi Zero.

I would like to apply for the 8th gym in Hoenn. I want to apply for this gym because I like water pokemons, and having more responsibility on the server. I would like to have the responsibility of that gym, as a gymleader because I want to be a part of the team who makes the server better. I am highly active on the server and I love Pixelmon.

IGN: Tragonite
RC: Tragonite

Best regards

Tragonite

Accepted, thank you for your patience.
By ZeroHiyuu
dumgum17 wrote:Hello Zero,

I am here to apply as a mod on your wounderful server. I would like to become mod for a few reasons: I love helping people, I love watching the server grow and because I think I can really help out the server and the comunity in total. I live in Canada and my time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I have been recommended by two of your staff: Plushie_69 and Helms_That_Guy. I am very active on the server and don't go on many vacations there for I can have more online time. I respect the staff completly and would love to be apart of it. I have been on the server for almost a month. I do go on RC every time I am on the server.

My IGN is: Dumgum17

My RC name is: Dumgum17

I can't wait to see your response, Dumgum.

Two recommendations from my Admins, Alright I trust their word, Accepted.
By crazyanthony
#63948 Hi Zero.

I would like to apply for the cerulian city gym in Kanto. I want to apply for this gym because I love water pokemon, to be accepted as a member of the server, and because I would like a bigger responcibility. I would like to have the responsibility of that gym, as a gymleader I would do everything like I should no questions asked, and to be a part of the team who makes the server better. I'm just starting out on the server and I love Pokemon. Even though I'm still just starting out on the server I hope that is ok.

IGN: Freetootsale

Thank you for having time to read this, Crazyanthony.
By crazyanthony
crazyanthony wrote:Hi Zero.

I would like to apply for the cerulian city gym in Kanto. I want to apply for this gym because I love water pokemon, to be accepted as a member of the server, and because I would like a bigger responcibility. I would like to have the responsibility of that gym, as a gymleader I would do everything like I should no questions asked, and to be a part of the team who makes the server better. I'm just starting out on the server and I love Pokemon. Even though I'm still just starting out on the server I hope that is ok.

Also I can't get the "Click Here" button for the gym app thing to work it says the place does not exist. Thank you, Crazyanthony.
By ZeroHiyuu
crazyanthony wrote:
crazyanthony wrote:Hi Zero.

Also I can't get the "Click Here" button for the gym app thing to work it says the place does not exist. Thank you, Crazyanthony.

Reason it doesn't work is because the sub-forum we had doesn't exist for now.
Also, lets see how active you can be on the server to be considered a gym leader.
By Necha54
#64232 Attention People :)
We have a newly created Webpage.
Please visit it and be sure to check out the Forums and info pages. Also make sure to check out the
"invite a friend" page. Don't forget to upload pictures or videos, but only after you have signed up for the site. :)
http://zeroseliteserver.webs.com/

And as always Continue suppourting our server
JOIN THE TEAM