By Azelf22
#64037 This model looks so amazing! I just love it =D

By Il_Lupo
#64045 Thank you <3

Lemme tell you, textures in Blender for a beginner are a headache just waiting to happen.
By Il_Lupo
#64061 Welp, I think I've textured all I can at this point.

I just... I don't want to fold its wings. I mean, maybe I can only redo the wing textures rather than the whole body all over again, but... ugh. Here's the differently angled shots you all love so.

Also, does anyone know why the tail texture looks so weird? I can't seem to fix it.
By Ejm01_
#64067 I really cant give you any advice this is perfect.
By Rzxa
#64080 Poop,good,Awesome for someone perspective , I suck at defining perfect, and lastly SPG?
And I LUP it looks good to me nice job
By Trigore
SPG wrote:
Ejm01_ wrote:I really cant give you any advice this is perfect.

define perfect

He's a squirtle squad imposter he's saying perfect so he can try to rebel against my position well he has no chance. Anyways nice model the texture really good expect for the tail texture obviously If you're using blender I can help(I need to try maya)
By Vespirs
Trigore wrote:
SPG wrote:
Ejm01_ wrote:I really cant give you any advice this is perfect.

define perfect

He's a squirtle squad imposter he's saying perfect so he can try to rebel against my position well he has no chance.

Please stop with this... I've seen you say something nearly the same on a few other posts now, and it's becoming spam.
By Trigore
#64193 He's a squirtle squad imposter he's saying perfect so he can try to rebel against my position well he has no chance.[/quote]
Please stop with this... I've seen you say something nearly the same on a few other posts now, and it's becoming spam.[/quote]
sorry...
JOIN THE TEAM