By Vespirs
StopherSylvia wrote:I need a step by step guide of the process of getting my Steelix in the mod. How am I supposed to get the file to an animator, do I attach the file to a comment? How do I get this topic into approval, I read that I am not supposed to post in approval, so how do I ask for approval? I'm at a lose here.

Quick question when is the next pixelmon update planned to release cause I would like to get my Steelix approved before than.

First, slow down. For the approval thing, make a new topic in the feedback section, called "Steelix" with pictures of the current steelix model, and I will move it to Approval for you. Next, don't expect to get your model in game any time soon. The next realese is only finneshing Gen one.

By StopherSylvia
Vespirs wrote:
StopherSylvia wrote:I need a step by step guide of the process of getting my Steelix in the mod. How am I supposed to get the file to an animator, do I attach the file to a comment? How do I get this topic into approval, I read that I am not supposed to post in approval, so how do I ask for approval? I'm at a lose here.

Quick question when is the next pixelmon update planned to release cause I would like to get my Steelix approved before than.

First, slow down. For the approval thing, make a new topic in the feedback section, called "Steelix" with pictures of the current steelix model, and I will move it to Approval for you. Next, don't expect to get your model in game any time soon. The next realese is only finneshing Gen one.

Ok, I herd that the next update was some time this week so I was trying to hurry, just found out it is only to finish gen 1. Wouldn't Steelix still count for that update cause he is the only evolution for Onix.

I'll make a new topic now
By DaRealDrobot
#65130 Everybody give a big round of applause for my brother Stopher for making this awesome model and for me for knowing how to spell "applause"!
By SPG
StopherSylvia wrote:
Vespirs wrote:

Ok, I herd that the next update was some time this week so I was trying to hurry, just found out it is only to finish gen 1. Wouldn't Steelix still count for that update cause he is the only evolution for Onix.

I'll make a new topic now

well we wouldnt be able to evolve it because there is no way to trade with items and evolve....yet
By Brown
#65245 Instead of coding the ability to hold items and trade would it instead be easier to code in being able to right click on a Pokemon while holding a certain item and it evolve? That is unless you truly want the Pokemon feel to it
By SPG
Brown wrote:Instead of coding the ability to hold items and trade would it instead be easier to code in being able to right click on a Pokemon while holding a certain item and it evolve? That is unless you truly want the Pokemon feel to it

we already have that, the stones do it, and we arent going to do that
By MrMasochism
#65261 It's not like it's going to be difficult to add the ability to evolve with items on trade. We just haven't had the need to add it yet
By StopherSylvia
MrMasochism wrote:It's not like it's going to be difficult to add the ability to evolve with items on trade. We just haven't had the need to add it yet

Well once the coding is done, it will be easier to Code someone's Scizor or Rhyperioir, Duskanoir, Electravire, Magmortar, Gorabyss (and the pink one), Feebas, Politoad, Porygon (2), Seadra, Slowpoke.
By SubGenesis
#65398 Trouble is is that only one thing really can be done at a time I.e. it would probably be better to finish the villages and gyms and stuff first; because imo the biggest problem for with pixelmon is the lack of goals and things to do with your team of powerful pokemon once it's been made. On the other hand I guess it wouldn't take too long to do, just a matter of prioritising

Also does anyone else find it weird how jynx didn't get an evolution cause magmar electabuzz and jynx are like a trio like the legendary birds
By StopherSylvia
SubGenesis wrote:Trouble is is that only one thing really can be done at a time I.e. it would probably be better to finish the villages and gyms and stuff first; because imo the biggest problem for with pixelmon is the lack of goals and things to do with your team of powerful pokemon once it's been made. On the other hand I guess it wouldn't take too long to do, just a matter of prioritising

Also does anyone else find it weird how jynx didn't get an evolution cause magmar electabuzz and jynx are like a trio like the legendary birds

Lots of people say that about jynx, but personally I don't like jynx so I don't care, I really don't like jynx.
I was just hoping Steelix could make it into the mod with the next update cause he my fav pokemon and on the server I play on I asked for modeling request and steelix was the number on requested, right above metagross. Plus I worked a long time on it and I think it's good.
JOIN THE TEAM