By Foquine
#63823 I used to post this one on the old forum. My post got deleted and I didn't post it on the forums I think. (I don't know why)

Now I am reposting it, willing to get some feedback.

Male Bodybuilder | Show

For starters, I know that I have to do an HD texture. I'll try to figure out how to not mess it up. (If you could give me some tips, it would be appreciated :) )

But now, should I redo the whole model to get it more detailed? (That means GI Scale too probably.)

Or maybe I should start from scratch in a better program like Blender or Maya (Still unsure about which one to take)

Those are the reasons I post my model for feedback. :D

By Foquine
#63873 In fact, I think those were muscles... I probably will have to play some more Pokemon XD. :P
By zero_breaker
#63940 Someone else than me that can make a good trainer?
impossible

(jking)

Either way, I think the head should be pushed back a bit, it looks a bit unsettling for now.
By Foquine
#63952 It never was officially approved I guess...
Anyway, I want to do an HD texture, but I wanted to know if some changes were necessary.

zero_breaker -> I think it's the perspective, I'll check it out.
By Foquine
#64022 So now I have about 90% of the HD texture done. I'll probably add noise to make it minecrafty.
I wonder how I could improve the head. I know that something's wrong with the hair (other than that it's not totally HD). And maybe even the face.. The eyes I think.. and that nose... and that mouth!
But for now, my most serious concern is... How to make the fists?
I mean, I already suck at drawing fists, but drawing one in a square of 20 pixels by 20... That's hardcore, man. I man add new blocks to do a thumb, but that may look really bad.

EDIT: Oh, just saw that maybe the pectoral muscles are too wide.

But... Dat pokeball on the gloves... Man that's cool.
By Rzxa
#64070 He would probably need more steroids to have a very big muscle hahahaha
*Rzxa being drunk*
Anyway looks good
JOIN THE TEAM