By LightAdept
#6115 I'd suggest you stop working on Charizard. Unless it turn out absolutely stunning, it probably wont be used. Work on the Nidos or any model you want to redo/needs to be done in gen 1. Considering this is the model we're now using for charizard:
pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=399
So, like it was suggested, work on blastoise or something. Im not saying your charizard is bad, im just saying we already have a really good one and i dont want you wasting your time.
By Nickthelegend
LightAdept wrote:I'd suggest you stop working on Charizard. Unless it turn out absolutely stunning, it probably wont be used. Work on the Nidos or any model you want to redo/needs to be done in gen 1. Considering this is the model we're now using for charizard:
pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=399
So, like it was suggested, work on blastoise or something. Im not saying your charizard is bad, im just saying we already have a really good one and i dont want you wasting your time.

I considered that but I'm not crazy about that charizard myself. It looks fine but it isn't as good as the gengar or graveler so I'd like to make one that is.
By Lugia
#6349 Personally, i find the charizard absolutely stunning compared to the one in game.
It just needs a fiery tip on the tail and a yellow belly.

In game charizard is boxy and weird, but this one is more... round and nice :)

Nidos need more work still...
By LightAdept
#6357 Oh hey, Before i forgot, and you get any farther. How are you doing rotation points? Does each block have its own rotation point? or at they all the same? Cause it makes it soooo much easier to code in if the rotation points are the same. And i dont mean every block has to have the same rotation point, but i mean. Make all the blocks in the head have the same rotation point, all the ones in the tail, etc, etc. Hope that doesnt set you too far back if you havent been doing that!
JOIN THE TEAM