By dirtblocksteve
#63481 Got it modeld, textured, saved appropiatly :)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (102.52 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Untitled 2.png
Shiny Version
Untitled 2.png (94.02 KiB) Viewed 1023 times

By Vespirs
#63486 Alright, so, the feet is the first thing that needs improvement. The legs that come off of his body, are way too big, and need to be smaller. Like you see in this picture of Gary's Hoothoot in the anime.
The next thing about the feet that needs to be fixed, is the 'toes' you've put behind his feet. Believe it or not, hoothoot has TWO feet, and, he normally looks as though he has one. You've made him look like he has four. Take the back 'toes' off. Need proof he has two feet?
The next thing that needs fixing is the black antenna around the eyes. The ones that point upwards are not just lines. They have arrows on the tip of them. Also, hoothoot is more round than this. Right now, he kind of looks like a semi-round staircased rectangle. Make him more of a ball shape.
By dirtblocksteve
#63488 1. I know that with the feet. and i was gonna make the legs smaller. i know he has 2 feet.
2. i don't know how to put triangle on techne so i just left it the way it was
3. but it's minecraft :c. round is hard xD
plus i gotta recolor his belly. ill do all that. thanks :)
By Vespirs
dirtblocksteve wrote:1. I know that with the feet. and i was gonna make the legs smaller. i know he has 2 feet.
2. i don't know how to put triangle on techne so i just left it the way it was
3. but it's minecraft :c. round is hard xD
plus i gotta recolor his belly. ill do all that. thanks :)

dirtblocksteve wrote:There. I posted the new version of the model. so that's there now

Alright so you've 'updated' the model. Let me go by your format of things.
1. If you knew that with the feet, and was going to make it smaller, why didn't you do that in the first place, instead of posting it when it wasn't right? Also, those back 'toes' still aren't fixed.
2. You did fine with the rotated square that's on there now.
3. Go look at karry's, zero's, and omerta's models. They all say different.
Also, watch the double posting please. There's an edit button there, 'ya know?
By dirtblocksteve
#63510 1. just something i over looked hoenstly. and well what shoud i do with the back toes. just shrink them?
2. thank you
3. idk. i think it looks nice in a half square half circle look
and what do u mean double post
By Vespirs
#63514 I think either you should shrink them, a lot, or just remove them completely. And it may appeal to you that way, but there are other people that play the mod, and it could use some roundness. By double posting, I mean posting twice, back-to-back, in the same thread. Just edit the first post you did.
JOIN THE TEAM