By Lettucecow
#63548 Its looking WAY better, good job!
By Il_Lupo
#63560 No more suggestions from me: I love it!
By dasyn31
#63748 Wow, now that face resembles Steelix! It's pretty much done now.
By StopherSylvia
dasyn31 wrote:Wow, now that face resembles Steelix! It's pretty much done now.

I Can't think of anything to do to it.
By StopherSylvia
MrMasochism wrote:well done. It's looking awesome!

So what's the next step? Should I attach the file? If so which file (Blender saves three diffrent forms of the file)? Should I ask for approval? wait for more feeback?
By StopherSylvia
#64017 I tried to attach the blend file and it said "The extention blend is not allowed", what am I supposed to do?
By StopherSylvia
#64093 I need a step by step guide of the process of getting my Steelix in the mod. How am I supposed to get the file to an animator, do I attach the file to a comment? How do I get this topic into approval, I read that I am not supposed to post in approval, so how do I ask for approval? I'm at a lose here.

Quick question when is the next pixelmon update planned to release cause I would like to get my Steelix approved before than.
By Harbinger
StopherSylvia wrote:I need a step by step guide of the process of getting my Steelix in the mod. How am I supposed to get the file to an animator, do I attach the file to a comment? How do I get this topic into approval, I read that I am not supposed to post in approval, so how do I ask for approval? I'm at a lose here.

Quick question when is the next pixelmon update planned to release cause I would like to get my Steelix approved before than.

You make a new topic with pictures of the model and then pm a moderator asking them to move it into the approval section however it seems you can make new topics yourself in the approval section again so I'm guessing you could just post them straight into approval. Once/if it gets approved you will be added to the Dropbox list, so you'll need to download Dropbox if haven't already got it. All you do then is add the necessary files into the designated folders inside the Pixelmon Dropbox.
JOIN THE TEAM