By Harbinger
SPG wrote:I wasnt being rude? I I post in feedback because thats the rules, even if I'm the guy who made them, I still need to follow them, and there are always things that I can fix, its that I just disagree with most because the way I model doesn't need feedback, but sometimes I do, like for example, my gastly wouldnt have a tongue if I just approved it myself.
May sounds like I'm being a dick, but im really not, unlike most people (ed does this to I think) I always have a reference model ripped strait from the games so I never really have a need to get feedback, half the time peopel just notice the little things that I didnt do like, so and so is off center and other such things

I'm assuming that your aware that most of these sites that you can download the game models from track your IP? So yeah I'd probably be careful on how exact you make your model to the model your looking at, otherwise Gamefreak may think it's theirs. Anyways I'd use a proxy when downloading these models unless ofcourse you trust your source. Great model however.

By SPG
Harbinger wrote:
SPG wrote:I wasnt being rude? I I post in feedback because thats the rules, even if I'm the guy who made them, I still need to follow them, and there are always things that I can fix, its that I just disagree with most because the way I model doesn't need feedback, but sometimes I do, like for example, my gastly wouldnt have a tongue if I just approved it myself.
May sounds like I'm being a dick, but im really not, unlike most people (ed does this to I think) I always have a reference model ripped strait from the games so I never really have a need to get feedback, half the time peopel just notice the little things that I didnt do like, so and so is off center and other such things

I'm assuming that your aware that most of these sites that you can download the game models from track your IP? So yeah I'd probably be careful on how exact you make your model to the model your looking at, otherwise Gamefreak may think it's theirs. Anyways I'd use a proxy when downloading these models unless ofcourse you trust your source. Great model however.

um ok? that was rather random, besides, half the time i rip them from the game myself
By Harbinger
#63391 Wasn't that random, you keep mentioning these sites so I thought I'd just let you know that most of them sites track IP. Wasn't having ago at you or anything, if that's what you thought I apologise. Was just giving you a heads up but if you rip them yourself then all is good :D
By Krios
#63536 Could there be like 2 sort of positions for this? Like in the game, when he's sort of curled up, as well as this when flying?
By SPG
Krios wrote:Could there be like 2 sort of positions for this? Like in the game, when he's sort of curled up, as well as this when flying?

ask zeecount when he animates it
By KuryoZT
#64102 Awesome model. Great work.
By SIR-QUAZA
#64291 i was going to make a model but this probly looks alot better then what i could do, lol. but any way did you texture it ?
By StopherSylvia
#65597 SPG you should add to the modeling rules a reminder that modeler a should build their models in a neutral position, so hopefully people will quit asking modelers to put them in the game postions.
JOIN THE TEAM