By RedShadow457
#55264 You can now buy NPC's to say what you wish and customize them with many skins and sizes Here are a few of the sold ones below below:
Spoiler:
My Personal NPC:
An NPC bought by Skin420Up
An NPC bought by MissFoxxxy for her business
By RedShadow457
#57791 Starting a server "Brawl". Any player can join with their team to try to win the grand prize of a master ball, second and third place each get a number of ultra balls. Hoping to see a good turnout for this one like our other tournaments

http://challonge.com/pokemafiabrawl1
By RedShadow457
#60804 We have had a tonne of players become gym leaders recently, with more still applying meaning that the 8 gyms will pretty much always have a leader online. With all the new Gym leaders, i wont be suprised to see if some more of our server dojos pop up soon
By RedShadow457
#63932 We have started a tournament to decide who gets to become members of our elite 4.

The tournament will be using lvl 100 pokemon so get training!

We need a minimum of 32 players to enter (we have 12 as of this post) and the tournament will start on 10th August (next saturday).

We look forward to seeing our new league of strong players

Here is a small preview of our stadium and 1 of of simpler battlefields
Spoiler:

Here is a copy of the tournament info:
Spoiler:
Ok we are going to be making an elite 4. You need to beat these 4 trainers and gain their badges to challenge the champion. If you beat the champion you will take his/her place.

The tournament rules are:
No banned moves
No bugged moves
No using attract on the same pokemon
Items are allowed
We are using the sleep clause, if you don't know what this is: You can only put 1 pokemon to sleep per game.

The top 4 people in this tournament will become the elite 4 members once everything is built for them. Each elite 4 member will use their own team. They can make changes as they like.

This tournament will begin once we have a minimum of 32 players ready to go, on august 10th. If we need more players the deadline will be extended.

LVL 100 WILL be used in this tourny. As RedShadow457 is the current champ I will not enter, if i am defeated before the tourny i will enter this tournament and the new champ will be removed (providing they have signed up)

Prizes:
1st - 4th: An elite 4 spot

Every member of the tournament will face everyone. The winners will be the people with the most points at the end. All match results must be reported to RedShadow457 and confirmed by the other competitor

- We normally don't require you to both report scores but since this is for an important prize we are implementing it for this tournament -
By jishness
#66981 Updating the server hardware. This upgrade has been due for some time. I'm so glad that there's a community that enjoys our server and had donated to make this possible.

With this upgrade, we're changing the max player cap to 150. This may change in time we'll see how well the server handles everything with the new hardware.

Update: Server is online. The mc.pokemafia.net address will propogate over the next few hours. If you're in a hurry and want to play, you can connect via this IP: 192.99.2.125
JOIN THE TEAM