By StopherSylvia
Rai535 wrote:I really did like the S shape, it look more professional and not to much like the current onix. :)

the difference is mine wouldn't be 10 feet off the ground. Remember this is in the feedback category so until some one says something to improve it i can't make it any better

By DaRealDrobot
#62437 Personally, I think he should be in the "S" stance. But that's just my opinion.
By MrMasochism
DaRealDrobot wrote:Personally, I think he should be in the "S" stance. But that's just my opinion.

Don't listen to this guy for a second. You give it to us in an S shape and we won't be able to animate it
By dasyn31
#62489 I don't know if it's just me, but the head still needs some adjusting. Steelix's head is more rounded, especially in its upper part. The horns on its head follows it from the the beginning of its eyes to the back of its head. And Steelix always has pretty angry eyes, yo should try to make the texture for its eyes triangular as that's how I see them.

208.png
208.png (60.45 KiB) Viewed 827 times
By StopherSylvia
dasyn31 wrote:I don't know if it's just me, but the head still needs some adjusting. Steelix's head is more rounded, especially in its upper part. The horns on its head follows it from the the beginning of its eyes to the back of its head. And Steelix always has pretty angry eyes, yo should try to make the texture for its eyes triangular as that's how I see them.

208.png

Yeah with the low amount of faces on the shapes it is hard to round it, Im not home tell tomorrow
By Wx16
#62706 Are you able to incorporate some teeth into the model and/or texture? I think the goofy smile would complete its look but maybe that's just me. It is a great model nonetheless. Nice work. :)

EDIT: Sorry, I skipped over some comments and didn't see that you already addressed this.
By SPG
#62837 you are limited with faces... on the face, thats no mystery, but what you can do is extrude edges on a face to grab more polys for teeth and other such things, youu can also insert more edges with some tool that is called something different in maya and you can plit it in half (sort of, its still connected) and that will also give you more room with the mesh, this imo, is very helpful with teeth
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:you are limited with faces... on the face, thats no mystery, but what you can do is extrude edges on a face to grab more polys for teeth and other such things, youu can also insert more edges with some tool that is called something different in maya and you can plit it in half (sort of, its still connected) and that will also give you more room with the mesh, this imo, is very helpful with teeth

I'm doing a lot of work on it, that's great advice though, I was just thinking about that and was going to ask if that would work witht he mod.

I need feedback, should I put teeth with the jaw closed like in my avatar, or jaw open and teeth like his older sprites?
By StopherSylvia
#62983 I hate that I have to ask, I thought I had a pretty good grasp on Blender, but I need help.
I changed something some how and when ever I try to move one point in edit mode all the points around it will move as well, even in UV mapping when I grab one point the whole wrap stretches instead of just the lines contacted to it. This is preventing me from doing any work and I am at the end of my rope with this.

Nevermind I found what was wrong, Just in case anybody else ever has this problem i will describe it. In edit mode on Blender, on the little toolbar at the bottom of the 3D view window, there is a little button.
this will activate and deactivate proportional editing, which moves all points on the object you are editing if you move just one. I spent so long looking through all the options of Blender just to find this and it was right there at the bottom of my screen.
JOIN THE TEAM