By Sundial_MC
#61721 Much to zero's request:

I know it looks very round etc, but it's impossible to do the legs with such a low poly count. The body doesn't have a high count either, it looks like it though .-. as Litwick is such a small pokemon (0.3m!) It won't really make a difference whether its high or low poly.

By Sundial_MC
Josecami wrote:So cute :3 by the Maya is not like techne, you have to give form to the flame

;-;

First, I don't know how to texture and now this

ESPEEGEE HALP
By SPG
#61752 i'll teach you how to texture when you are done, because thats literally the last thing that you do
By zero_breaker
#61809 Honestly, I think it's just Maya lighting that makes me feel the model is WAAAY above Techne quality. I hope.

Either way, make the arms shorter, and the flame should be able to be done via coding as particles, kinda like Charizard's tail.
By SPG
zero_breaker wrote:Honestly, I think it's just Maya lighting that makes me feel the model is WAAAY above Techne quality. I hope.

Either way, make the arms shorter, and the flame should be able to be done via coding as particles, kinda like Charizard's tail.

normally that is the case (a great example would be a pokemon im working on now) but sadly, i dont think it is... sunny, i need you to take a pic of this while it is highlighted please
By Sundial_MC
#62352 Well, here we go: Image

The cylinder I used for the object had 10 sides which is also what burgeh uses .-.

If it's a too high count, I can always make anew, but the leg won't change much, only a bit
By SPG
#62393 no your fine, the lighting was just making it look a lot better (it does the on my button on the pokeball to)
By Sundial_MC
#62411 That's good.

Well, should I make the flames on the head, or leave that to particleness? (It's gotta be purple/blue for normal/shiny respectively)
JOIN THE TEAM