Which Kingler!

29%
71%
By LightAdept
#6086 If you're in the beta, you'll know by now that we have a new zubat model, and if you're not, SPOILER!. I'm sorry for going ahead and changing it without doing one of these first, so i'm doing one for kingler.

So first up, we have our proposed new model, From FoxWolf (forgive me if i get the names wrong):

Up next we have our current Kingler model by Danman:
(Couldnt find the original post for this model, so i had to take some new pictures)

So....Yeah...Vote now!

By MrMasochism
#6124 That new kingler model is really messy. When did it get posted on the forums? I must have missed it
By Skibb
#6132 To be honest , I like the old model much more . It just looks more like kingler in my opinion .
By LightAdept
#6141 I agree with you Mr.M. But the only Messy part of him is the teeth, which i just fixed (i think). So i'll update the post and reset the poll.

EDIT: Actually, idk how to reset the poll. So i'll just have it so people can change their vote.
By GabrielGonzaga
#6147 New Kingler definitely have some problems with pupils, they should be way smaller. And, in my opinion, quality of the new one is not much higher than quality of the old, so replacing will be like a waste of time.
By LightAdept
#6236 Ok then, glad i didnt start adding him in....lets see, are there any other models that we need a poll for.....
By Tom_X
#6240 Both models have good and bad things, I personally can't stand the old Kingler's eyes, but we'll see the poll's results...
JOIN THE TEAM