By GhostWolf2398
#46280 Bringing this thread back after the rollback.

Loki and I train and battle Pokemon in the Pixelmon mod for Minecraft! Will we catch 'em all? Come watch and find out!
In this series, we start from the basics and build up our own city, gyms, and teams, battling it out regularly. We also do some work towards automating Pokeball construction with Buildcraft.

FULL PLAYLIST LINK (FOR EASY VIEWING): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZj8NW9 ... gP&index=1

Episode 01:

Gym Design Contest Video:

Contest Rules:
  • Select a primary type for your gym, one gym of each type will be selected as the winner by Loki and myself
  • A list of types can be found at this link (CLICK HERE) (Fairy and ??? type gyms are not allowed)
  • Build a gym (in your own world on your computer) with maximum size of 48x48x48, if desired gyms may be floating or underground, but the size limit stays the same.
  • Any water, lava, or blocks used in your gym must not flow out of that size
  • There are no limits on which blocks you may include (diamond, etc), including the 1.6.2 blocks
  • Gyms may consist of only a battle arena, or you may include jumping puzzles or redstone based puzzles to reach the gym arena, it is completely up to you.
  • If command blocks are used, you must have a way to access them easily, as commands don't copy all the time when using World Edit, etc, so I can copy the commands when I port the gym
  • Post pictures of your gym on this thread, and PM me a link to the world download
  • If your gym is selected, you will appear on the series as the gym leader for the gym you designed
  • Your team may consist of any pokemon with either of their types matching your primary type
  • Limit of one legendary pokemon per team
  • You are allowed to submit multiple gyms, but only can win once, to allow others a chance to win

Episode 02:
Spoiler:
Episode 03:
Spoiler:
Episode 04:
Spoiler:
Episode 05:
Spoiler:
Episode 06:
Spoiler:
Episode 07:
Spoiler:
Episode 08:
Spoiler:
Episode 09:
Spoiler:
Episode 10:
Spoiler:
Episode 11:
Spoiler:
Episode 12:
Spoiler:
Episode 13:
Spoiler:
Episode 14:
Spoiler:
Episode 15:
Spoiler:
Episode 16:
Spoiler:
Episode 17:
Spoiler:
Episode 18:
Spoiler:
Episode 19:
Spoiler:
Episode 20:
Spoiler:
Episode 21:
Spoiler:
Episode 22:
Spoiler:
Episode 23:
Spoiler:
Episode 24:
Spoiler:
Episode 25:
Spoiler:
Episode 26:
Spoiler:
Episode 27:
Spoiler:
Episode 28:
Spoiler:
Episode 29:
Spoiler:
Episode 30:
Spoiler:
Episode 31:
Spoiler:
Episode 32:
Spoiler:
Episode 33:
Spoiler:
Episode 34:
Spoiler:
Episode 35:
Spoiler:

By GhostWolf2398
#64724 Looks like lots of competition for the flying gyms so far! Looks like it will probably be one of the first gyms we face off against. Also, they are looking far better than anything I would have built, so that is great!

Loki and I will get together to pick the first group of gyms right after the 2.3 update (whenever that gets released), so plenty of time to get in, and feel free to try other elements too since you have no limit to the number you can submit, you can just only win once!
By Il_Lupo
#65947 I made a poison-type gym. Check out the front of it:

There's a maze and a small jumping puzzle, with an epic battle arena. Not sure if I should post a picture of the maze, since it's meant to be something you need to solve...
JOIN THE TEAM