Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By genosaurr
#61931 Does anyone know when they will put Victini in the game. and where do you find all the models and the pokemon there putting in?

By Firespar
#61932 There should be a big, red announcement at the top of the forums declaring anyone who asks for a Pokemon to be made will be permanently IP banned. Either that or we can go for a world record here.

You can find the models in the modelling section. I believe SPG is in charge of approving models, but don't quote me on that.
By SPG
Firespar wrote:There should be a big, red announcement at the top of the forums declaring anyone who asks for a Pokemon to be made will be permanently IP banned. Either that or we can go for a world record here.

You can find the models in the modelling section. I believe SPG is in charge of approving models, but don't quote me on that.

you can totally quote him on that
By genosaurr
#61935 well im sorry i didnt see it. im kind of tired and i wasnt asking for it i was just wondering when they would do it.....
By MissingNoL
genosaurr wrote:well im sorry i didnt see it. im kind of tired and i wasnt asking for it i was just wondering when they would do it.....
Just wondering? Hm... There's a reason for the Search button at the top of the page. Next time, use it, please. Here's your info.
JOIN THE TEAM