By Umbreon1110
#61694 " Okay. Looks like we can switch back to normal gravity now. "
I pressed a button, and the gravity returned to normal.

*21 days later*
I stood at my guard post, staring through a telescope.
Shedinja: " Oh god no... "
I pulled the alarm.

By Lettucecow
#61699 [I was sleeping when alarm wakes me up and spaz about franticly] Whats going on????? Whats happening???
By Waterboyr
#61778 I get up and walk towards them with my head down.
I look up and have an evil smile with purple eyes.
Behind me, A Gastly Appears with the same eyes and smile. And then many Haunters appear too swarming everywhere. I keep laughing and giant purple aurora streaks go everywhere from me in a big blast braking many things. I send a big focused shadow ball at squirtle and Shedinja. A few more Gastly and a Gengar appear.
By Lettucecow
#61779 Whats going on???? [A gastly appears behind me and a shadow ball just barely misses my head] AH! WATER GUN! [I hit the gastly with water gun then freeze it with ice beam] I think we're being invaded!!!
By Umbreon1110
#61804 " Get to the escape pods! "
I grabbed Squirtle and flw to the esacpe pod room, which was thankfully empty. I pressed the Lockdown button, and all the doors hut and locked, except to the ones that headed into the escape pods. As soon as I got loaded in the pod, the door to he room broke down, revealing a bunch of Shadow pokemon, and their leader, Shadow. I knocked most of them out with Shadow ball, and I hypnosised Shadow, and pulled him into the pod. Once the door to the pod was locked, I lauched it off the shuttle.
" Give this to Shadow. It will revive him from the Voident's control. "
I tossed Squirtle a green fizzy potion
By Waterboyr
#61822 I send a shadow ball after them and it hits the pod.

*It shakes and alarms like UUUUEAN... UEAN...

It doesn't destroy it but it is badly damaged.
By Lettucecow
#61875 AHHH!!! RAPID SPIN! [I hit shadow with rapid spin and stun him] Now to make him drink this potion, er whatever it is! [I force it down and he collapses] What now?
By Umbreon1110
#61879 Shedinja:" It may be a few minutes before the dark force wears off from him. He will return to normal eventually. But our pod is rather damaged... let's just stop at that planet over there. "
JOIN THE TEAM