By Umbreon1110
#61614 Shedinja: " Well than, if you know about wormholes and black holes, it would be a good thing to know about Voident. Anyways, Voident is a pokemon of pure evil and distortion. His goal is to get to the galaxy's core, to control the black hole there, and destroy the entire galaxy be re-activating it. However, the two core guardians prevent him from doing so. But, Shadow was born with a strange power or something in his body. That power, re-activates the center's black hole. But when or if he uses that power.. he will die in the progress. The core's guardians are inactive at the moment. If someone does not awaken them soon.. The galaxy will be doomed."

By Umbreon1110
#61625 Shedinja:" We have two options. This one is the more dangerous one. We go to Voident's lair, and try to get Shadow back. But considering he is under their control, he will probably attack us. The second thing we can do, the harder one, is we beat Voident to the core, and awaken the guardians. "
I pulled out a small remote control, and pressed a button. Some panels on the ground lifted up, and the ceiling folded up and moved away, and a rather large spaceship rose.
Shedinja: " Either way we have to go into space. You guys ready? "
By Umbreon1110
#61628 " Well, let's start packing. Grab whatever you want. Launch will begin in twenty minutes. But space is more dangerous than you think. Trillions of Black Holes, Supernovas, Asteroids, Meteors, Aliens, and uch. You never know what's in the next solar system. Anyways, I'll be in my room packing. "
By Lettucecow
#61630 Alright come meet by the lake nearby when your ready, there are some berries trees there so I'll be stocking up on food k?
By Umbreon1110
#61635 I flew in font of Bidoof.
" Excuse me, but this concerns the life of your friend, Shadow, who is also my brother. You two were close, and now you just leave him when he is in his moment of peril? That is just not right. This also concens the ENTIRE galaxy's survival. "
JOIN THE TEAM