By Umbreon1110
#61582 Back to the story...
Shadow:" Ugh.. loosing... control... Just.. get to... my hometown.. my brother.. Shedinja.. lives there... get tohim.. before he gets you to... leave me... it's for your own safety... once you find Shedinja... tell him what happened.. he will fully understand... "
A dark aura began to surround me.. It was too late.
Shadow:" JUST RUN! "

By Lettucecow
#61584 Where is he? Wait, run why? [Isee the dark aura and start to panic] AHH!!!!! UM....SORRY BUT SEE YA LATER! [I start franticly running away]
By Umbreon1110
#61590 I quickly tossed a map at them, leading to where Shedinja lives... then, I blacked out... But my body still moved... Two haunters flew down and picked up what was left of me.
[Shadow will be tempararily out of the RP. Switching to Shedinja's perspective. So whenever I say me, I, etc. it means Shedinja.]
I stood at the edge of the cliff, staring at the sky
Shedinja: " Space... Time... it won't be long until both rage in a endless war. I wonder how Shadow is doing on his quest. But... the core's guardians have fallen into a long slumber.. If he gets to the core.. the galaxy will be doomed. But I have finally finished that project of mine.. "
I thought I saw some pokemon running for their lives in the distance, and two haunters flying into the sky..
By Lettucecow
#61592 [I see a map on the ground] Huh? A map? Lets see here..... [I see where sheninja lives] Hmm...okay I'll head there..
By Umbreon1110
#61598 I saw some pokemon, a Squirtle and a few others to be excact, heading towards me.
Shedinja: " Hello. Are you lost or something? Most pokemon never come here, because of an old legend about his town. "
By Lettucecow
#61604 Old legend? Whatever are you shadow's brother? he sorta....um.....blew up with black aura or somthing?
By Umbreon1110
#61608 Shedninja: " Shadow? BLACK AURA? Oh god this is bad. And yes I am his brother. I'll explain the legend later. "
I was devastated by the fact that Shadow had been taken over... if Voident had him... he could rach the core, if the guardians were inactive.
Shedinja: " I-i'll be right back. "
I rapidly fired many shadow balls on one spot, creating a portal. I flew through it, then came back carrying Bidoof.
" Let's get to my house, its unsafe out here. Voident is on the lurk. If he has Shadow, he'll probably be after me next. now, hurry! "
By Umbreon1110
#61611 -Now, at Shedinja's house-

I locked all of the doors and windows, and turned on all of the lights
Shedinja: " We're safe in here.. for now.. Now... I bet you have no idea what I was talking about earlie with this whole 'Voident' stuff. "
JOIN THE TEAM