By StopherSylvia
#61465 This is my first Blender model for this Mod, I don't know of the restrictions or file types required for the Pokemon implemented from Blender, but here he is
Front
Right side
Left side
Back
Here is the Shiny version
Shiny Front
Shiny Right Side
Shiny Left Side
Shny Back

_________________________________________________________________________________

Update of 7/27/2013 2:39 AM
Messed with it a bit here is the new version
Front
Left side
Right side
Shiny
For the comments relative after this update go to page three and look after my comment posted on 26 Jul 2013 23:47

_________________________________________________________________________________
Update 7/29/2013 12:36 AM
I have put much more detail into the head (too much?) and gave a Better texture to the eyes.

Front

Right side

Left side

Shiny

_______________________________________________________________________________________
A bunch of personal stuff came up and made me unable to work. its all cleared up now more or less so I figured I would redo the first model I made, so here is the redone Steelix

Front:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Angle:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

For relevant comments go to page 7 of the comments and find my post made on "04 May 2014 00:47"

By Kaesker
#61467 Looking great so far but the jaw might Need to be lowered a Little.
By StopherSylvia
#61469 I made him with his mouth closed because i worried Minecraft won't be able to handle that many different parts, plus I'm not sure that i used a low enough resolution model so i posted it as soon as I got done.
By MissingNoL
#61470 Yeah, his mouth should be closed. The model should also be laying down, and not be in... whatever stance it's in right now. It makes it easier, too. The only improvements I think it needs are in its head. It looks a little wonky right now. Otherwise, good model!
By StopherSylvia
MissingNoL wrote:Yeah, his mouth should be closed. The model should also be laying down, and not be in... whatever stance it's in right now. It makes it easier, too. The only improvements I think it needs are in its head. It looks a little wonky right now. Otherwise, good model!

I choose the "S" stance like his third gen model, in the anime he stands like this a few times and I picture him moving like a snake on its tail. Inch his head forward then body because I couldn't see him slithering around it would look weird. What about the head looks strange?
Try looking at this angle:Image
Here is him lying down: Image
Someone Suggested a Intimidation stance of a snake (Arched Back)Image
By Il_Lupo
#61485 That looks awesome! However, Steelix's face needs a little more detail, I think. It can still be Techne quality and more detailed, so I hope you can update with that ;o
By Lettucecow
#61528 Thats a great model!
By Rzxa
#61533 The head looks weird maybe you add a mouth cause I can't see any mouth on this steelix
By Blaze150
#61551 Yes Finally steelix is being modelled
but this is amazing and the only thing I see wrong is it should be on its side as lupo said and it could use some more detailed but this is amazing yay
JOIN THE TEAM