By Lettucecow
#61439 Okay!! [I take totodile and round up the lake pokemon and meet you back] Okay, what now?
By Waterboyr
#61440 "We get ready fro battle. If they get to the tree us two and totodile are the last line of defense. Ready?"
By Lettucecow
#61441 You got it! [I get my scalchop in my hand and prepare a razor shell attack]
By Waterboyr
#61780 *Two hours later

It's silent. "Guys... I think we lost."

I hear slow footsteps coming up the stairs. They got inside already. Footsteps means its the dark pokemon. No lights are on. Traps are laid down on every floor except two at the top. I hear each trap one by one go off but the footsteps continue. On the second to last floor the door slowly is banged on and is about to fall. We stand in hiding spots ready to go. We have are weapons ready. Tail. Shell. Teeth. The door falls into the room. They are here.
By Lettucecow
#61782 Did you hear that? The foot steps keep getting louder! Well, I'm not going out without a fight! [I grab my scalchop and prepare a razor shell attack]
By Waterboyr
#61784 "THEY ARE IN THIS ROOM!:
Dark pokemon flood in all kinds of them.
A Scyther jumps to me slashes and I counter with my tail, and we both push, and I knock it back.
By Lettucecow
#61786 AHHHH! THERE HERE!!!! [I spaz out in fear while slashing pokemon with my scalchop] WHAT DO WE DO????
JOIN THE TEAM