By Waterboyr
#60736 "This is the hollowed inside of a giant tree and the walls are 7 inches thick and we have lots of grass pokemon to keep the tree stable and water pokemon to stop any fires. Just go to sleep."
By Umbreon1110
#60937 " Okay, fine... "
I went to my room and leapt into my bed. A majority of the night, I just could not sleep because of this foreboding feeling about the storm. Eventually, I fell asleep though.
By Waterboyr
#60947 *next morning
"Well guys it seems the storm didn't hit the forest hard. Wait... One second."
I run out o the treehouse.
*10 minutes later
"Guys it completely tore up the grasslands and beach! I think there were a bunch of tornadoes! It's still cloudy but not a storm... But OMG everyone go now!"
By Waterboyr
#61431 I gather everyone there and I hear a loud boom, through the grass as tall as me I see a big boom coming from...
The wastelands. The wall. The wall we rebuilt!

I run there without even talking or looking at anyone before I leave and stop dead in my tracks. I see a Rotom. And thousands of Haunters pulling it down. And one Haunter fleeing. With some chasing it. And then the rotom gets up and had purple eyes.

They are here.

I run back screaming, "CODE RED! CODE RED! CODE RED! THEY ARE HERE! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
By Waterboyr
#61434 (Rotom)

"They aren't coming yet but run! Perimeters battle stations evacuations i will contact the rest of the world through a psychic pokemon!"
JOIN THE TEAM