By Omerta
#60711 Figured it's time to get some feedback on my Poliwrath. First model I've done for the mod in 3ds, so let me know what you think. And yes, I could produce something very similar in Techne, it would just have taken a hundred times as long (and the texture would be much lower quality).

Anyways, here it is. Let me know what you think:
Poliwrath | Show

Edit - New pictures with updated hands:
Updated Model | Show

By Lettucecow
#60717 Holy.....that is GOOD!
By Brown
#60722 I've followed the forums for awhile now, and I made an account just to say how awesome this is. I'd say it is ready for approval!
By MissingNoL
#60724 I think this model looks very nice. I don't know if it's just me, but the hands look a little funny. Maybe it's the view. If it's not a problem, then I'd say it's ready for approval!
EDIT: Actually... The transition from body to the eyes doesn't look super smooth, like in this picture.
By SubGenesis
#60758 Why... It's a miracle, but yeah make a shiny skin and post it in approval and hopefully we can update!

Also as far as I know pixelmon will be the first non-nintendo game to have done all of generation 1 (in 3D models)
By SPG
SubGenesis wrote:Why... It's a miracle, but yeah make a shiny skin and post it in approval and hopefully we can update!

Also as far as I know pixelmon will be the first non-nintendo game to have done all of generation 1 (in 3D models)

i think the pokecube addon adds all of gen 1
By Overreactedosbol
#60764 This is amazing! Approval! (You could set up a poll to see the votes.)
By SPG
Overreactedosbol wrote:This is amazing! Approval! (You could set up a poll to see the votes.)

there would be nothing to go against it......
JOIN THE TEAM