By emerald_ice
#51871 I'm sure I'm not the only one like this, But I'd like a Roleplay server where a Villainous team has actually taken OVER a Region, I'd prefer a pokemon game of it but a server would be the next best thing.

By Roark196
#51918 You're not the only one, Emerald. I'd completly support a small Server trying to accomplish this.
By Miniflip
emerald_ice wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one like this, But I'd like a Roleplay server where a Villainous team has actually taken OVER a Region, I'd prefer a pokemon game of it but a server would be the next best thing.

You're not the only one who wants this. I had an idea where the villainous teams compete to be ruler or something? Meh, idk.
By TTC
#60563 I'm looking for a kid-friendly server for my 7 year-old son.

That is -- no bad language or topics, no griefing, etc. Just a fun place to play Pixelmon.

We currently play on a very strict, private vanilla server, so he understands no stealing, destruction, etc.
By nebelvandushmer
#60918 Hey, I'm looking for a low population server that actually USES the CustomNPC mod for things other than just having NPCs standing around, staring at you (if it has it, if it doesn't have it, no loss). I'd like a survival server with the usual protection plugins and maybe something like the essentials plugin but I can live without that. But basically something simple, small pop, admins and owners who don't just hand out stuff willy-nilly, oh and a note on that, despite the "no free handouts" thing I just mentioned, I'd like a server with a way to actually EARN all of the in-game items players don't normally have access to (moonstones and masterballs, I'm lookin at you) without having to donate money. Again, I'd like it to be survival, I can't stand adventure mode.
By Waterboyr
#61826 Okay I just want a roleplay server. Not the kind with Custom Npcs only roleplay I mean full on player role-play always roleplay. If someone was willing to make one me and some of the roleplay subforums could help. And it'd be Pixelmon of course.
By gokinmen
emerald_ice wrote:I'm sure I'm not the only one like this, But I'd like a Roleplay server where a Villainous team has actually taken OVER a Region, I'd prefer a pokemon game of it but a server would be the next best thing.

We have a Team Rocket based rank system, based on completing gym leagues to get higher ranks. We also allow force battling. However we haven't figured out how to let people steal pokemon yet.
You can check us out if you want, we are still new though. viewtopic.php?f=125&t=5796
By kurtmac
#63349 I would like a good Cracked server

Not too many players,
not much lag
Friendly players and staff
:)
By Anti1029
#64111 Hey, I've been wondering if anyone has a server that allows RP of the canon Pokemon characters (game, anime or manga, if not all game would be preferred.) such as the gym leaders and whatnot. Preferably pixelmon only, no PVP unless its in a Pokemon battle for instance.
(a friend of mine also wonders if there are any that allow crossover rp.)
JOIN THE TEAM