By AnDwHaT5
#60087 I am torn up with waterboyr with the rope and with the last second of what i had i grabbed ratty and he came with us. Wait we cant go with out umbreon. Rope brings up to the top. Looks down hole and yells.

By Waterboyr
#60177 "Oh bummer... WEll we can just."
Ratty looks at me, the hole, then me, and pushes me in and rides on back down as I flail.
oof
"Did I land on someone?"
By Waterboyr
#60213 (Dude did you seriously just do that... Oh yeah I just fall in a cave and find a rare shiny unova pokemon haha uh du ha. -_- *facepalm. *facepalm. *facepalm. *facepalm.*facepalm.)
"Okay so um do you have any more of those ropes? Lets just explore this cave. Maybe there is something cool."
By AnDwHaT5
#60217 (facepalm facepalm facepalm.) Hmm i think i do let me check *checks bag* Hmm i got 2 more but thats it. But wait we need to look for umbreon he went further in the cave we cant abandon him here. *Charmander looks at me strangely*.
By Waterboyr
#60396 "lets explore come on. It's just a stable hard rock cave which would never collapse and we could never get hurt in-"
*ground gives way and we freefall
By Waterboyr
#60524 WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"OH CRAP LOOK OUT TERE IS A DRIFLLON AT THE BOT-"
*Boom
By AnDwHaT5
#60570 Well that was fortunate for us. We landed on it but... Uhh he isnt moving. Wait a twitch!!!! Charmander use scratch! *Drifllon fainted somehow* *charmelion grew to level 20*. Well that de-escalated quickly.
JOIN THE TEAM