Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Firespar
MissingNoL wrote:The thing in blue was knowledge; it was a link to the answer :P It just bugs me how people can easily Google these things, but they don't. Anyways, what he said is right. Flareon seems to have been thought out very poorly, and since Ninetales doesn't have Drought (yet, hopefully), it's outclassed by a ton. Arcanine is the best use of a Fire Stone as of now, as it has incredible offensive stats of 110/100/95. However, ExtremeSpeed doesn't have priority yet. Anyways, my rule of them when using stones is to only use them on Pokemon that have natures that benefit their niche. It would take a while, but you might accidentally waste it.

A mixed attacker with Overheat / Flare Blitz / Wild Charge / filler would be pretty effective. Unfortunately he doesn't have Close Combat yet either, so his effectiveness is extremely limited until he gets a few of his old tricks back. SolarBeam might be a decent option if it still doesn't have the charge-up turn, but I think they patched that recently.

By MissingNoL
Firespar wrote:A mixed attacker with Overheat / Flare Blitz / Wild Charge / filler would be pretty effective. Unfortunately he doesn't have Close Combat yet either, so his effectiveness is extremely limited until he gets a few of his old tricks back. SolarBeam might be a decent option if it still doesn't have the charge-up turn, but I think they patched that recently.
They patched charge-up turn moves for the latest release. However, they also fixed priority, so while SolarBeam would be best right now, ExtremeSpeed will be handier in the upcoming release. Unless you want to be evil and throw in some sun, too.
JOIN THE TEAM