By Burgy
#60122 Yeah
Also. SPG Said he was going to make a Poliwrath model. So............................................
I think im screwed anyways.

By dasyn31
#60286 Oh... well looks that I'll just start with Ralts then :)
By darkblade127218
#60290 if it is done, why isn't the mod out! I wana have it done before tonight or tomorrow morning! or i'll have to wait another weak :cry:
By MissingNoL
darkblade127218 wrote:if it is done, why isn't the mod out! I wana have it done before tonight or tomorrow morning! or i'll have to wait another weak :cry:
Uh... No offense to Burgy, but it's not done. If you want to have it done, you should make it yourself instead of commanding Burgy to do your will.
Back on topic, I still think yours is a tough contender to beat, Burgy. I guess it doesn't matter how you handle the hands, but I still don't think anyone could better this model.
By Burgy
MissingNoL wrote:
darkblade127218 wrote:if it is done, why isn't the mod out! I wana have it done before tonight or tomorrow morning! or i'll have to wait another weak :cry:
Uh... No offense to Burgy, but it's not done. If you want to have it done, you should make it yourself instead of commanding Burgy to do your will.
Back on topic, I still think yours is a tough contender to beat, Burgy. I guess it doesn't matter how you handle the hands, but I still don't think anyone could better this model.

<3
By Burgy
#61858 Kevin(Omerta)
Made one
JOIN THE TEAM