6%
10%
13%
11%
3%
By The_Russells
#60164 IGN:
What Gym are you applying for: Water or Fighting
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gymleader (but if there is already gym leaders for them ill be fine with being a Co Gymleader)
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Water and Fighting are my specialties when playing pokemon/pixelmon and I just love using then.
What would you like to see added to the server: I would personally like to see a safari zone added if there isn't one already.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: Of course not.
Will you respect staff: Of course!

Time Zone: GMT - 4:00
Previous Staff?: Was in the process of becoming a water Gymleader on a server that recently went down
Age[Optional]: 15

By Css1234567890123
The_Russells wrote:IGN:
What Gym are you applying for: Water or Fighting
Co Gymleader or Gymleader: Gymleader (but if there is already gym leaders for them ill be fine with being a Co Gymleader)
Why do you want to apply for this gym: Water and Fighting are my specialties when playing pokemon/pixelmon and I just love using then.
What would you like to see added to the server: I would personally like to see a safari zone added if there isn't one already.
Will you try to abuse your prizes: Of course not.
Will you respect staff: Of course!

Time Zone: GMT - 4:00
Previous Staff?: Was in the process of becoming a water Gymleader on a server that recently went down
Age[Optional]: 15

Apply on our website, and we are currently remaking the map. It should be open in a few days, thank you all for being patient.
By GhostWolf2398
#60194 Wind - here is the link to my viewpoint in SPG and my series on your server. If you could throw it up with his that would be great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcU99yG2tD4

Nevermind, you ninja updated it between the time I looked and when I posted!

By TTDxSteaLthh
#60922 I applied a few weeks ago but it never got accepted or denied so I am trying again.

IGN: TTDxSteaLthh
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, I have a lot of respect for players and staff I have met on previous servers and current servers I play on. I would lose respect if players I have met and gotten to known would try to do something that would get themselves banned.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I am mature enough to maintain myself from getting angry over the littlest things.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): I have been put onto creative mode to help building of other previous servers I have been on. Currently I am helping make a Pixelmon server but I can schedule my day to divide time for both servers.
Pictures of your builds: I had a problem adding the pictures because their file was too big...
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: Eh. I would say a decent 7-9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any town is good for me. I actually made a town for another Pixelmon server.
By Burgy
TTDxSteaLthh wrote:I applied a few weeks ago but it never got accepted or denied so I am trying again.

IGN: TTDxSteaLthh
Will you respect staff and players: Yes, I have a lot of respect for players and staff I have met on previous servers and current servers I play on. I would lose respect if players I have met and gotten to known would try to do something that would get themselves banned.
Are you mature to not get angry and start griefing when you are asked to take a build down: I am mature enough to maintain myself from getting angry over the littlest things.
Will you abuse Creative(This will result in ban or being removed from builder): I have been put onto creative mode to help building of other previous servers I have been on. Currently I am helping make a Pixelmon server but I can schedule my day to divide time for both servers.
Pictures of your builds: I had a problem adding the pictures because their file was too big...
How well can you build on a scale of 1-10: Eh. I would say a decent 7-9
From Pictures you've seen what town do you want to work on: Any town is good for me. I actually made a town for another Pixelmon server.

Apply on the forums, silly.
http://www.winds-of-adventure.tk
JOIN THE TEAM