Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Firespar
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Well then you are aware of flat rules.

Flat rules only apply to custom environments. Which I guess this is. But since it's a custom tournament, you really can't say your rules are standard for competitive environments (they aren't).
By AnDwHaT5
#59737 Well in regular online environment this is 1 of the few choices of rules then there is custom rules. Holy crap are we really doing this :P. I say we drop it hahaha.
By Lettucecow
#60153 Karma: 13

So i was thinking we should totaly battle each other in gen5 if anyone has the time and wifi. It would be a good way to pass the time and if this gets popular i can set up a tourny bracket right here. So if you want to join in comment below this will require you to have:
Pokemon white 1 or 2 or pokemon black 1 or 2
a ds system of some sort
wifi connection
you knowing your palpad code
3 pokemon

This will be going by flat rules. 3 pokemon no specials and level 50 and below. To join just put this below. This will also take place at around 3 pm eastern standered time today.

Do you want to join: Yup
Do you have the requirements: yup
Palpad code: 5458 7209 2096
can you be on at the specified time: we're in the same timezone so it isn't a problem :D

I just hope firespar doesn't wreck me, he seems like a metagame genius,i'm just more of a casual player. :|
By Lettucecow
#60155 wow :l all my good pokemon are lvl65+ when is the tourne so i can breed them before it?
By Firespar
Lettucecow wrote:I just hope firespar doesn't wreck me, he seems like a metagame genius,i'm just more of a casual player. :|

Aww thanks. :p

But I won't be participating, I don't think. Not unless I can find my copy of Black and get a good level 50 team before it starts. :/
By Lettucecow
#60159 is it possible for the lvl cap to be 70 or 100? Sorry I usually battle with lvl 100's so i lvl all my pokemon up the lowest lvls I have are lvl 70's?
By Lettucecow
Firespar wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:I just hope firespar doesn't wreck me, he seems like a metagame genius,i'm just more of a casual player. :|

Aww thanks. :p

But I won't be participating, I don't think. Not unless I can find my copy of Black and get a good level 50 team before it starts. :/

Hey wanna have a showdown battle sometime? My showdown name is Egyptian Llama. [random name i came up with at 4:00 in the morning]
JOIN THE TEAM