By Waterboyr
#59099 *drives by
(not yet lol trust me it will be awesome when you come in)
"put ammo in the clip."
*two hours later
"Okay there is a gas station we can stop for supplies."
*Its the gas station you stayed at.
"look you might be mad because of what happened back there but-"
*a sniper shoots the car and Nate rns out while you are in the car.
"S***get out!"
[stay in car]
[get out and run to behind a gas pump]

By blastred64
#59228 May I join? Character name: Coal
Character appearance: Brown Long hair, Green Eyes, Orange Prison Jacket. And Blue Jeans And A Baseball Cap. He is 23 years old.
Character history: He Was arrested, For Burning His Wife's house Down, He Escaped From The Police Car. He Currently Roams An Abandoned City. Full of Walkers.
Character skills: He is Very good with Ranged Weapons. But Bad with Melee Weapons.
Character Physical skills: He Is A fast runner but Weak in Strength.
Have you played the Walking Dead Game?: Yes. Both Normal and 400 Days.
By Waterboyr
blastred64 wrote:May I join? Character name: Coal
Character appearance: Brown Long hair, Green Eyes, Orange Prison Jacket. And Blue Jeans And A Baseball Cap. He is 23 years old.
Character history: He Was arrested, For Burning His Wife's house Down, He Escaped From The Police Car. He Currently Roams An Abandoned City. Full of Walkers.
Character skills: He is Very good with Ranged Weapons. But Bad with Melee Weapons.
Character Physical skills: He Is A fast runner but Weak in Strength.
Have you played the Walking Dead Game?: Yes. Both Normal and 400 Days.

Okay good. I will pull scenes from the game. I will bring everyone in, in a minute check in to see when you can join I'll say you can get in.
By Lettucecow
#59526 [I get out of the car and follow you] Um...why are they sniping us? Isn't it obvious we aren't zombies?
By Waterboyr
#59585 "I don't know! Where are they? Take a peek!"
By Lettucecow
#59624 [I peek my head out and a bullet just missed my head and tuck my back to the cover ]Um........ I don't think there very friendly....just saying.
By Waterboyr
#59633 Okay now we know where they are. We can get them. they are in the gas station so...
Okay lets push the car it's in neutral."
By Lettucecow
#59637 Alright! [I start trying to push the car but i fall over] Ouch....
By Waterboyr
#59649 *I keep pushing but the tires get shot and I only pushed a few feet
"Okay one of us will cover the other because the sniper will keep his head down while we shoot."
[go first]
[cover first]
By Rzxa
Waterboyr wrote:Start from where we left off.
I wish I had my old format of application...

For now I guess we can make it this:
Character name:
Character appearance:
Character history:
Character skills:
Character Physical skills:
Have you played the Walking Dead Game?:

And please be realistic no bowstaffs or sharpshooters... And no I can take two wires and do this or hack this or kill 20 zombies. This is more Walking Dead based.

Character name: Flame
Character appearance :wait wait still don't have picture maybe later
Character history: Flame was a little child when he parents got killed by a murderous attempts of a scientist trying to do experiments now Flame is only alone waiting for revenge but try's to have a good time
Character skills:VERY skilled at bow , Runs faster, Can do melee quiet well
Character physical skills: bow,melee
Have you play the Walking Dead Game? I'm only 12 lololol wait a second my parents will get mad at me saying my age o well
JOIN THE TEAM