By Umbreon1110
#59504 Some random app for just about anything
IGN: Arceus12234
Staff EXP: 6/10
Builder EXP: 8/10
Gym Leader EXP: 7.5/10
Mod/Admin EXP: 9/10
If gym leader... preffered type: Dragon, Flying, or Fire.
How long will you be online: About 3-4 hours per day at the minimum, usually more than that.
Why I am trustable: I have been gym leader on three servers ( Zero's server, Pokeheaven, and Evolutioncraft ), and mod on only one server, sadly. ( Some vanilla server ) I have owned my own server once, and I know that it is a lot of work. I enjoy building, and poke battling with others, and I always like the company of other players. I have gone from Mod to Admin on the vanilla server, and I know how it feels when your "Friend" griefs you. its just... horrible. Overall, I have a good sense of humor, and I am very easy to be friends with. I hope to join you!
By ricedog
#59571 Because your disrespecting staff in a way because they work hard and they make safari zone and we spawned in stuff this is a testing time its going to need more trials and needs to become more official. So you got muted for disrespect cause your making a negative comment about peoples work.
By Umbreon1110
#59583 Yeah, i'm fairly new to the server, joined recently. My once-main server, Evolutioncraft, is now, sadly down. I really miss it, but I have to try to get it off of my mind atleast with this server...
JOIN THE TEAM