By darkwolf12
#33358 I hope the server-owner can Choice what of the starter pokemons we can get when we get more starter pokemons

By Byers5985
#33694 Cant wait I'm Soooooooo excited to see the new models in action and the new pokemon in the game :D
By zero_breaker
Bisharp wrote:I Think For the 2.4 Update They should add the rest of the Starters

Dat name
By Rzxa
gamingnut2 wrote:if you actually read it jack you would know i didnt ask for them to be put in, i asked if we would be able to choose them and i think me and everyone else have had it with you always commenting negatively to almost every post its pretty annoying so why dont you just stfu or go die in a hole.

When did he commented negativity he is a flipping admin they Help people
And also saying die in a hole isn't gonna help it makes people hate you more kinda.
By AnDwHaT5
gamingnut2 wrote:if you actually read it jack you would know i didnt ask for them to be put in, i asked if we would be able to choose them and i think me and everyone else have had it with you always commenting negatively to almost every post its pretty annoying so why dont you just stfu or go die in a hole.

Lets make the world a softer place. Lets snuggle.
Spoiler:
By Sundial_MC
#59094 Rzxa, that thing was going on about like 99 years ago no point in bringing it up again...
By lugiaisbeast101
zero_breaker wrote:
Bisharp wrote:I Think For the 2.4 Update They should add the rest of the Starters

Dat name

That quote

They are going to add the starters but his question was whether or not you'll be able to choose them from the list given at the start of a game, unless I'm mistaken.
JOIN THE TEAM